Not just a shoe
Constructed with heavy duty components, full grain leather upper, and a pure rubber sole, the Bantam shoe is just as durable as it is stylish. A one-man army that’s ready to tackle everything in sight, from DIY home projects to casual days exploring, this handsome shoe is built to far exceed the performance of your everyday shoe.
- Smart look yet heavy duty
- Manufactured with a single layer of 2.2mm full grain leather
- Thermoplastic toe puff and a heel stiffener for extra support
- A steel shank between the insole board and sole offers extra support and stability
- Insole board is secured to the upper with a double stitched 2.2mm braided nylon cord
- Accommodates a wider foot with a roomy toe box
- Sole is made from a genuine rubber
- Can be resoled
The best way to preserve your Jim Greens is through regular and correct polishing. Water, heat and wear remove the natural oil from the leather, so when the tiny fibres dry out they become hard, brittle and break easily, thereby shorten the life of the leather.
For our leather boots we recommend any natural shoe polish found at your local store. For our suede options we suggest light brushing to remove dirt and a scotchguard for longer protection.
After a long day in wet conditions and you requiring your boots early the next morning, the worst possible solution is to artificially dry your boots. Leather fibres burn easily – especially when wet and therefore should never be left near a heater, placed in your oven or left in direct sunlight. For the best results, footwear should be dried out slowly and never subjected to any extreme heat. Should you work in constantly wet conditions, it is best to alternate between two or more pairs of our Jim Green boots.