WIDE VISION GOGGLES
- Clear polycarbonate mono lens
- Efficient direct micro ventilation system
- 14 mm elasticated & adjustable cotton knit headband
- High quality polyvinyl chloride frame
- Ergonomic design
- Face contact area designed for comfort and seal
- Compatible with respiratory equipment
- Scratch resistant lens
- 120° lateral vision
Dromex® DV-11 and DV-21, vented polycarbonate mono lens clear eye protective goggles is designed to protect the users eyes from flying debris, particles and UV (Ultra Violet) light during work activities such as grinding. Suitable in engineering workshops, factories, warehouse and general industries without compromising worker safety and vision.
Designed for compatibility with other PPE, such as industrial hats, hearing protectors and respiratory protective half mask device’s the DV-11 and DV-21 goggles are lightweight with an impact resistant anti-scratch polycarbonate lens. These features ensures a firm fit promoting enhanced product performance and user comfort. DV-11 features dual direct ventilation that protects the eyes from high speed, low energy impact of particles. DV-21 features indirect dual ventilation that protects the eyes from liquids, large dust particles and high-speed medium energy impact of particles.
- Failure to adhere to all instructions and precautionary measures can result in injury.
- If the user has eye conditions or vision impairment, they must consult with a registered physician prior to use.
- Any damages to this protective device, may reduce clarity of sight that could result in injury.
- Following any major detectible defects on the goggle, the goggle should be replaced immediately.
- This eye protector is suitable for use to the lowest marking on the lens (ocular) and frame.
- If the lens becomes damaged the eye protector should be replaced.
- It shall be the responsibility of the persons and organizations that use this goggle, to establish safety and health practices and to determine the applicability of regulatory limitations prior to use of this goggle.
- This goggle is designed to be used with other PPE equipment.
Compliance & Conformity
Designed according to CE, EN 166:2001 standard.
No test report available.
Quality System as per ISO9001:2008
Style: Clear polycarbonate lens goggle with vents and adjustable head straps
Lens: Polycarbonate clear UV filter, shade 2-1,2 with scratch resistant lens
Frame: Polyvinyl chloride vented frame and cotton knit head band
Refractive Power: ±0.06 D
Astigmatism: 0.06 D
Optical class: 1 – ± 0, 06 DIOPTRES for permanent wear
Lateral vision: 120 degrees
Minimum Velocity particles: Class F, 45 m/s ( DV-11) and Class B, 120 m/s (DV-12)
Mass: DV-11 58g DV -21 70g
Additional: Available in direct mesh vent DV-11
and indirect vent, DV-21.
- EN 166 FCE
- DV-1 F
- Polycarbonate Lens
- Vinyl Frame
SUITABLE FOR USE IN
- Light Chemical Splashes