- No products in the cart.
BEST SELLING PRODUCTS
Upon receipt of the quote, we will process the pro-forma invoice after acceptance of the quote or receipt of purchase order. Any accepted quote / invoice requires payment in advance before an order can be processed. Proof of Payments can only be accepted from Customers with a payment history. We currently bank with FNB, Nedbank, Standard Bank & Absa. Proof of payments can be emailed to [email protected] The order will not be released if the payment do not reflect in our bank account if there are no prior payment history of the customer. No accounts will be offered during the lockdown period.
Once Payment has been acknowledged by us, you will be contacted via email within 24hours of acknowledgment to discuss the order and expected collection/ delivery dates and times. Such dates and times depend on the stock that is on hand or currently available. Please allow a lead time of 3 to 5 working days, unless otherwise notified by your sales consultant. Other circumstances are beyond our control such as load shedding, our own delivery and collection schedules once the order is ready for collection/delivery, you will be once again contacted.
We can’t control the stock levels, if stock is sold out before your order was dispatched, you will receive a full refund or the lead time will be specified to order in the stock.
All orders will be received via our couriers. No collections on any orders, to support social distancing. You will be notified daily on the status of your delivery. If stock is available, your order will be shipped within 24 hours. We invoice on economy service, which could take 2 to 5 days to arrive. If the order is urgent, we could provide overnight options. Depending on stock availability as mentioned in section 2. If the items need to be ordered in, a lead time will be communicated via email or in the invoice. You will be notified as soon when your order is successfully processed and receive your Tax Invoice. Your order will then be collected that same day and shipped. We are not accountable of the goods transported after the courier has collected the order. Transport insurance can be added for values under R20 000 upon request.
Prices are subject to change without prior notice. Our suppliers change their pricing without notice and we are forced to transfer these changes immediately when applicable. The quote will only be valid until the expiry date, stated on the quote, but we reserve the right to change pricing without prior notice. All invoice pricing is only valid for 2 days.
Colors may vary or differ from those shown on the website or quoted. A good example is the industry term “Lime” with reflective clothing, which usually manifests as bright yellow. Items may differ from time to time to pictures as posted on the website or internet or this quote.
Upon delivery or Collection, the Customer is encouraged to examine the products carefully. If the products are damaged, Incorrect or missing, please contact us within 24 hours, and avoid using the products. It is the customer’s responsibility to check that the order is complete and sign the delivery note and notify on the delivery note of any missing items. Please contact [email protected] of any outstanding items on your order within 24 hours. We hold the right to double check our supplier’s delivery note to validate the incomplete order.
If the package does not match the ordered item please contact us immediately, and avoid using the products. Once the products have been received by the Customer, any damage sustained is the responsibility of the Customer. The Customer will be liable for any loss or damage inflicted on the merchandise from the time of the delivery unless such loss or damage is caused by our carelessness. The Company will not pay the Customer’s cost for any return of goods.
MACHINE MANUFACTURED PRODUCTS COUNT COULD DIFFER WITH 4%. LIKE EXAMPLE 2 PAIRS COULD BE MISSING FROM A PACK OF 50 PAIRS. IN THIS CASE, YOU WILL BE REFUNDED FOR THE 2 PAIRS. THIS IS OUT OF OUR CONTROL.
All orders are subject to availability and confirmation of the order price.
1. The final purchase will not be completed until your payment has been cleared in our account and approved by us.
2. Once your order is placed, all details are considered final. Please ensure you check your order and delivery address as these can’t be changed after the order is approved and dispatched.
3. If the delivery address details you have provided are incorrect and you need your order redirected, you will be subject to additional charges with a revised amount.
4. We reserve the right to charge up to 30% Handling fee on goods returned that were correctly supplied. Subjected if items may be returned.
5. We are not responsible for the quality and standard of a product, although we and our suppliers always strive to provide the best quality products. We are not the direct manufacturers. ZDI will not be liable for any damages while wearing any PPE purchased from ZDI. The client is responsible to ensure that the correct product is purchased. Please request the spec sheets / certifications of a product before purchasing a product. It is the customer’s responsibility to make sure they buy the correct product. Samples can be purchased.
6. You pay for what you get. If a product is imported from China, it’s made in China, not made to last forever.
not be accepting returns of any merchandise until further notice.
This policy is consistent at with all of our competitors Once a product has left the factory, we cannot accept it back or give a refund. We reserve the right to refuse any COVID-19 related products back for refunds or swaps due to risk of cross- contamination.
We do our best to ensure that the products supplied to you are of a high quality and sold without defects and are in good working order at the time of purchase. If the purchased product has been used according to the correct product usage guidelines the necessary arrangements will be made for a
replacement (with the same or similar product) or we will credit your account accordingly. As mentioned in section 6.5. The client must ensure that the correct product is purchased, you pay for what you get. Higher quality products will be sold with higher pricing. If our suppliers do not accept the defect product return, ZDI can’t be liable for the return.
The following will not be regarded as defects and will not qualify as a return:
o Faults or damage as a result of normal and acceptable wear and tear;
o Faults or damage as a result of incorrect or improper use;
o Failure to adequately care for the product;
o Faults or damage owing to unauthorized alterations.
To ensure such a request is processed as swiftly as possible you are responsible for the following:
All goods returned must be in their original condition, which includes packaging. All products will be inspected on return. You are responsible for the return of the product. This includes the organizing and payment of the courier and courier fee, unless otherwise prearranged. Upon receipt of the returned goods and confirmation that the inspection was carried out, we will arrange for a replacement (with the same or similar product) or credit your account accordingly.
If you wish to receive your money back, refunds will be processed within 7 to 14 days. The customer will be liable for all transport costs to return a correctly supplied product.
When a product is returned to us and not all the accessories sold with the product forms part of this return, we are entitled to refuse the return and only to replace the item that was returned, or to estimate the value of the missing accessories and only to credit or refund in respect of the returned product.
If a product is returned that doesn’t comply with the mentioned policy, liability for the reimbursement of the cost of collecting and delivering back to the sender will fall with the sender.
1. Orders are released for dispatch only upon receipt of a cleared payment in full, unless otherwise arranged.
2. Prices are all in South African Rands and Exclude VAT.
3. If one or more items on your order is backordered, the whole order will be dispatched when all those items are in stock. If you would like the order shipped in separate batches (based on availability) then you will incur the separate courier charges per batch.
4. ZDI will not be held responsible for any loss or damage once your order is handed over to the courier company, please make sure the correct delivery address is given as ZDI will not be held responsible for any incorrect deliveries.
5. All orders will be delivered by our Courier, namely Courier Guy.
In the event of an incorrect product delivered to you, you must notify us within 24 (twenty-four) hours of such delivery by logging a return by email [email protected] or for assistance. Once we have inspected the product and validated the return, the delivery of the correct product will be arranged as soon as possible (if the correct product is available) or credit will be passed to your account or a refund, if that is your preference. We reserve the right to charge up to 30% Handling fee on goods returned that were correctly supplied. Returns are subjected to the return policy of our suppliers.
The Company has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that the Company shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services
Image of products advertised are only for display, the actual product could differ from the actual product