Born from a need for an all-round safety, lace-up boot that provides enhanced protection to the metatarsal area, the Maxeco boot was updated to include a highly durable metaguard. The Metaguard safety boot provides an extended size curve making it easy for procurement departmentsto provide the same spec boot for their staff.
• Cut from 1.9mm – 2.1mm Barton Print leather with PU collar and tongue.
• 10mm EVA padded collar and 10mm padded
bellows tongue for enhanced comfort and ankle support.
• Heel stiffener for shape longevity.
• 4 pair brass D-rings for quick lacing and release.
• 110cm black braided nylon laces with central core for additional strength.
• Polypropylene metaguard for enhanced protection of the metatarsal bones.
IN-SOCK & TOP SOCK
• Anti-static in-sock is made from 2mm non-woven material.
• The top sock is made from a durable polyester material that offers abrasion resistance and is quick drying in nature. The top sock is treated with Ultra-Fresh technology to impart anti-bacterial and anti-static properties to the material. The top sock contains anti-static stitching and has been treated with a lemon scent for lasting freshness.
• The vamp lining is made from non-woven synthetic fibre for enhanced comfort and breathability.
• The collar lining is made from black ferrabelle nonwoven material for breathability.
• Steel Toe Cap.
• Can withstand an impact load of 200 joules.
• Shank reinforcement for additional arch support.
• The Maxeco sole is made from Double Density PU/PU.
• The midsole is made from a flexible low density
Polyurethane with a shore hardness of 0.45mm – 0.50mm.
• The outer sole is made from a hardwearing Polyurethane with a shore hardness of 0.64mm – 0.65mm.
• The boot can withstand temperatures up to 95°C.
• The boot has SRA rated slip-resistance.
• The boot is anti-static.