- Black leather upper, steel toe cap and lace-up closing
- Injected dual density polyurethane sole
- Polyurethane tongue and collar
- Non-woven vamp lining
- Mesh quarter lining
- Non-woven insole
- Mesh and EVA insock
- SB + Closed seat + A + E
- 3 – 13
SUITABLE FOR USE IN
- Ideal as a boot or shoe for contract workers
- General Use
- Warehouse Environment
- Freight Industry
Dromex® Boxer safety protective footwear with steel toe cap, protects the users’ feet from the incidents of mechanical hazards and the risk of injury from falling objects and crushing whilst being lightweight and comfortable.
Dromex® Boxer shoes and ankle boots consist of a durable split grain leather that is inherently breathable, flexible and water resistant, has great tear and abrasion-resistance. The chromium content in this footwear does not exceed 3,0 mg/kg.
These safety shoes and boots feature the following:
- Slip resistant sole, SRC (SRC is a combination SRA (Resistant on ceramic + Sodium Lauryl Sulphate) and SRB (Steel + Glycerol).
- Energy absorbing heel.
- Removable EVA insock.
- Oil resistant outsole.
- Water resistant upper.
- Antistatic, reducing the chance of electrostatic discharges.
- Impact resistant up to 200 ± 4 J.
- Cleated outsole providing additional traction on a slippery surface.
- A broad fitting steel toe cap allowing a comfortable fit for both men and ladies feet, especially over long periods of time.
- Comfort foam construction providing protection to ankle bones.
- A dual density PU outsole, that’s lightweight, durable and keeps feet comfortable in warm and cold environments.
Suitable as a general work protective safety shoe or boot used in warehouse environments, freight industry and by contractors.
As these shoes have antistatic properties, they protect workers, sensitive equipment and components from electrostatic discharges present in general manufacturing industries, refineries, computer equipment manufacturing,
medical industry and many other environments.
- PU outsole compositions are not resistant against water contact such as wet or muddy environments.
- Footwear made entirely of plastic or rubber is classified as water resistant.
- None of the materials or processes used in the manufacture of these products are known to be harmful to the wearer.
- The manufacturer has examined under the system for ensuring quality of production by means of monitoring and inspection.
- These safety shoes are designed to accommodate the basic safety require- ments and standards for Personal Protective Equipment.
- The information contained herein is intended to assist the wearer in the selection of personal protective equipment.
- Actual conditions of use cannot be directly simulated in a test environment therefore it is the responsibility of the end user and not the manufacturer or supplier to determine the footwear’s suitability for the intended use.
- It is important to note that footwear is subject to many different conditions encountered in everyday use and that it is impossible to make footwear resistant to slip in all conditions nevertheless it is generally accepted that problems are minimized if the guideline coefficients of friction are achieved.
- If the footwear is cared for and worn in the correct working environment and stored in dry ventilated conditions, it should give a good wear life, without premature failure of the outsole, upper and upper stitching.
The actual wear life for footwear is dependent on the type of footwear, environmental conditions which can affect the wear, contamination and degradation of the product.
Compliance & Conformity
Complies with the requirements of CE type examinations, EN ISO 20345:2011 that specifies basic and additional (optional) requirements for safety footwear\ used for general purpose. It includes, for example, mechanical risks,
slip resistance, thermal risks, ergonomic behaviour for compliance with directive 89/686/EEC.
NRCS homologated, approval number NRCS/9002/271251/0006 (S1 Shoe).
NRCS homologated, approval number NRCS/9002/271251/0004 (S1 Boot).
Style: Class 1, steel toe cap, black leather upper ankle boot
or shoe, with lace fastenings.
Toe cap: Steel, impact resistant up to 200J ± 4J.
Out Sole: Dual density PU (Polyurethane).
Upper: Cow split grain leather.
Insole: Non woven.
Insock: Polyester mesh with EVA
Shoe lace: Nylon.