ARC FLASH TREAD SAFETY BOOT
CODE: Flash Tread
- Waterproof Full Grain Cow Leather Upper
- Slip resistant outsole, SRC (Slip resistance on ceramic tile floor with NaLS and on steel floor with glycerine^c)
- Energy Absorbing Heel
- Removable Insock
- Oil Resistant
- Contact heat resistant outsole at 300o C for 60 seconds.
- Composite toe cap is impact resistant up to 200 ± 4J.
- Cleated outsole for additional traction
- Dual Velcro closure strap design for ease of use with gloves
- 5 – 12
SUITABLE FOR USE IN
- Arc Flash & Flash Fire potential
- Manufacturing (incl. computer equipment)
Dromex® Flash Tread ankle safety boot is a light weight, hygienic, non-metal composite toe protective footwear, with an outsole resistant to heat contact.
These boots protect the users‘ feet from incidents of flash fire, contact heat andnmechanical hazards.
Made from durable full grain leather which is inherently breathable, flexible, has great tear and abrasion-resistance properties and is soft making these boots comfortable to wear.
Then chromium content in this footwear does not exceed 3,0 mg/kg.
Tread safe features the following:
- Slip-resistant outsole, SRC (Slip resistance on ceramic tile floor with NaLS and on steel floor with glycerine^c).
- Energy absorbing heel.
- Removable insock.
- Oil resistant.
- Contact heat resistant outsole at 300 degrees Celsius for 60 seconds.
- Antistatic, reducing the chance of electrostatic discharges.
- Impact resistant up to 200 ± 4 J.
- Cleated outsole provides additional traction on a slippery surface.
- Dual Velcro closure strap design renders boot easy to put on and take off in seconds especially when used with gloves.
Suitable for use in applications where users are as exposed to flash fire, arc flash, and contact heat hazards used in general industrial environments. Antistatic safety shoes are used in different types of industries protecting workers, sensitive equipment or components from electrostatic discharges. Used in general manufacturing industries, refineries, computer equipment manufacturing, medical industry and many more.
- None of the materials or processes used in the manufacture of these products are known to be harmful to the wearer.
- The manufacturer has examined under the system for ensuring quality of production by means of monitoring and inspection.
- These safety shoes are designed to accommodate the basic safety requirements and standards for Personal Protective Equipment.
- The information contained herein is intended to assist the wearer in the selection of personal protective equipment.
- Actual conditions of use cannot be directly simulated in a test environment therefore it is the responsibility of the end user and not the manufacturer or supplier to determine the boots suitability for the intended use.
- It is important to note that footwear is subject to many different conditions encountered in everyday use and that it is impossible to make footwear completely resistant to slip in all conditions. Nevertheless it is generally accepted that problems are minimized if the guideline coefficients of friction are achieved.
- If the footwear is cared for and worn in the correct working environment and stored in dry ventilated conditions, it should give a good wear life without premature failure of the outsole, upper and upper stitching.
- The actual wear life for footwear is dependent on the type of footwear, environmental conditions which can affect the wear, contamination and degradation of the product.
Compliance & Conformity
Complies with the requirements of CE type examinations, EN ISO 20345:2011 that specifies basic and additional (optional) requirements for safety footwear used for general purpose. It includes, for example, mechanical risks,
slip resistance, thermal risks, ergonomic behaviour for compliance with directive 89/686/EEC.
Style: Non-metal, composite toe cap, black leather ankle boot with adjustable velcro fastenings Materials
Toe cap: Plastic, impact resistant up to 200J ± 4J
Upper: Full grain cow leather that is waterproof
Insole: Kevlar with white fabric
Full removable insock: Polyester mesh with EVA (Ethylene-Vinyl Acetate)
SPEC SHEET: Technical Datasheet FLASH TREAD FOOTWEAR