SPORTY RACER SPECTACLE
- Polycarbonate mono lens
- Cool sleek multi colour frame
- Ergonomic design to fit snug with the face contour
- Scratch resistant lens
- 180° lateral vision
- Anti-fog lens
Dromex® DV-098C-AF, polycarbonate mono lens clear spectacles is designed to protect the users eyes from flying debris, particles, and UV (Ultra Violet) light during work activities. Suitable in the construction, mining, milling, engineering workshops, factories, warehouse and general industries.
Designed for compatibility with other PPE, such as industrial hats, hearing protectors and respiratory protective half mask device’s. The Sporty Racer spectacles is light weight, with an impact resistant anti-scratch polycarbonate
lens. These features ensures a firm fit promoting enhanced product performance and user comfort. Adjustable temples and soft rubber nose pad enhances fit over ears and face,
prevents spectacles from falling off.
- Failure to adhere to all instructions and precautionary measures can result in injury.
- If the user has eye conditions or vision impairment, they must consult with a bregistered physician prior to use.
- Any damages to this protective device, as well as fogging may reduce clarity of sight that could result in injury.
- Following any major detectible defects on the spectacle, the spectacle should be replaced immediately.
- This spectacle is suitable for use to the lowest marking on the lens (ocular) and frame.
- If the lens becomes damaged the spectacle should be replaced.
- The spectacle is designed to be used with other PPE equipment.
- Although the manufacturer has examined this eyewear under the system for ensuring quality of production by means of monitoring and inspection, we recommend that all eyewear should be thoroughly inspected before use to ensure no damage is present.
None of the materials or processes used in the manufacture of these products are known to be harmful to the wearer. The information contained herein are designed to accommodate the basic safety requirements and standards for Personal Protective Equipment. Actual conditions of use cannot be directly simulated in a test environment, therefore it is the responsibility of the user and not the manufacturer or supplier to determine the suitability for intended use
Compliance & Conformity
Complies with CE, EN 166:2001.
Quality System as per ISO 9001:2008.
Style: Polycarbonate lens with nylon adjustable temples and rubber nose pad
Lens: Shade UV filter, 2-1,2 Polycarbonate anti-scratch
Frame: Nylon frame and temples
Refractive Power: ±0.06 D
Astigmatism: 0.06 D
Optical class: 1 – ± 0, 06 DIOPTRES for permanent wear
Lateral vision: 180 degrees
Minimum Velocity particles: Class F, 45 m/s
- EN166 F CE
- DV 2-1,2 1F N
SUITABLE FOR USE IN
- Instrument Installations