- Polycarbonate mono lens
- Wide black vinyal temples
- Ergonomic design to fit snug with the face contour
- Compatible with respiratory equipment
- Anti-fog lens (Clear & Amber)
- Anti-glare lens (Mirror, Green & Grey)
- Scratch resistant lens
- 120° lateral vision
Dromex® DV-12 polycarbonate mono lens spectacles is designed to protect the users eyes from flying debris, particles, and UV (Ultra Violet, specific models) light and sun glare (specific models) during work activities. Suitable in the construction, mining, milling, engineering workshops, factories, warehouse
and general industries.
Designed for compatibility with other PPE, such as industrial hats, hearing protectors and respiratory protective half mask device’s. The Sporty Spectacles is lightweight with an anti-scratch and anti-fog impact resistant polycarbonate lens. Adjustable temples and soft rubber nose pad enhance fit on over ears and face.
These features ensures a firm fit promoting enhanced product perfomance and user comfort.
- Failure to adhere to all instructions and precautionary measures can result in injury.
- If the user has eye conditions or vision impairment, they must consult with a registered physician prior to use.
- Any damages to this protective device may reduce clarity of sight that could result in injury
- Following any major detectible defects on the spectacle, the spectacle should be replaced immediately.
- This spectacle is suitable for use to the lowest marking on the lens (ocular) and frame.
- If the lens becomes damaged the spectacle should be replaced.
- The spectacle is designed to be used with other PPE equipment.
- Although the manufacturer has examined this eyewear under the system for ensuring quality of production by means of monitoring and inspection, we recommend that all eyewear should be thoroughly inspected before use to ensure no damage is present.
None of the materials or processes used in the manufacture of these products are known to be harmful to the wearer. The information contained herein are designed to accommodate the basic safety requirements and standards for Personal Protective Equipment. Actual conditions of use cannot be directly simulated in a test environment, therefore it is the responsibility of the user and not the manufacturer or supplier to determine the suitability for the intended use.
Compliance & Conformity
Complies with CE, EN 166:2001.
Quality System as per ISO 9001:2008.
Style: Polycarbonate lens and frame with UV protection (clear lens colour) or sun glare protection (Grey, green, amber and mirror colours).
Lens: Polycarbonate, anti-scratch.
Frame: Polycarbonate frame and temples.
Refractive Power: ±0.06 D.
Astigmatism: 0.06 D.
Optical class: 1 – ± 0, 06 DIOPTRES for permanent wear.
Lateral vision: 180 degrees.
Minimum Velocity particles: Class F, 45 m/s.
Additional: Available in anti-glare lens :
Grey : DV-12G, marking on lens DV 5-2,5 1F.
Green: DV -12 GN, marking on lens DV 5-2 1F.
Amber: DV -12A -AF marking on lens DV 2-1,2 1F.
Mirror: DV -12M, marking on lens DV 5-2,5 1F.
- EN166 F CE
- Clear: DV 1 F
- Clear Anit-fog: DV 1 FN
- Grey: DV 5-2,5 1F
- Green: DV 5-2 1F
- Amber: DV 2-1,2 1F
SUITABLE FOR USE IN
- Engineering Workshops
- General Industries