Follow our journey through our social channels or contact us for further information.
- The boot is designed with 3 main focus areas: Comfort and Durability while at an Affordable price
- The wedge sole is designed to grip while the softer rubber compound keeps the Ranger quiet when walking through the African bush
- Toe, Heel and Eyelet area manufactured with a double layer of 2.2mm full grain leather for added durability
- Heel and Toe stiffeners for added durability, support and protection
- Soft leather collar and tongue for comfort and weight reduction
- A steel shank between the insole board and sole offers extra support and stability
- Heavy duty hooks and eyelets to secure feet
- Insole is secured to the upper with a double stitched 2.2mm braided nylon cord
- Can be resoled – Stitch down construction
The best way to preserve your Jim Greens is through regular and correct polishing. Water, heat and wear remove the natural oil from the leather, so when the tiny fibres dry out they become hard, brittle and break easily, thereby shorten the life of the leather.
For our leather boots we recommend any natural shoe polish found at your local store. For our suede options we suggest light brushing to remove dirt and a scotchguard for longer protection.
After a long day in wet conditions and you requiring your boots early the next morning, the worst possible solution is to artificially dry your boots. Leather fibres burn easily – especially when wet and therefore should never be left near a heater, placed in your oven or left in direct sunlight. For the best results, footwear should be dried out slowly and never subjected to any extreme heat. Should you work in constantly wet conditions, it is best to alternate between two or more pairs of our Jim Green boots.