- YKK brass zip, Dromex close button & rivet studs on all corners of front pockets
- Two front pockets, money pocket and two back pockets
- All pockets have double needle top stitching
- 100% cotton indigo blue denim
- 12oz fabric (408gsm)
- The natural fibres make this garment comfortable and breathable
- Smart & ideal work pants
SUITABLE FOR USE IN
- General work environment
Dromex® 100% cotton industrial denim pants is designed to protect the user from abrasion when working in environments exposed to mechanical hazards.
This attire features the following:
• Core-spun thread that is double stitched for durability on the inlegs, pocket opening, zip front, back yoke and the back rise.
• A concealed brass zip and button closure at waist.
• Swing pockets with brass rivet and stud.
• A high visibility Dromex® Arc sidewinder label and leather label.
• Double needled top stitching.
• Hem allowance of 1.5cm.
• The cotton natural fibre construction makes this garment comfortable and breathable.
This garment is suitable for use in general work environments such as warehouses, construction, corporate and promotional work.
Style: Men’s Indigo Blue 5 pocket denim jeans
with zip fastener, belt loops (5) and button closure.
Fabric composition: 100% Cotton.
Waist: 28 – 50.
Length: 79cm (Inseam leg measurement).
Packaging, Storage & Obsolescence
DW-DENIMJ are packed in a resealable polybag and sold as follows:
• Sizes 28-36 sold as 20 pants.
• Sizes 38- 50 sold as 18 pants.
Cleaning & Maintenance
The following suggestions will help keep your garment neat and safe.
Denim garments can be cleaned by home cleaning or commercial laundering
provided all the recommended conditions and settings are adhered to.
Should home procedures not remove contaminants, then dry cleaning is