- Two-way YKK concealed brass zip
- Full triple needle topstitched garment
- 50mm Silver reflective tape over shoulders, around arms, around legs & 50mm Flame Retardant orange reflective tape on back
- Left breast pocket with V-flap, concealed press stud closure & pen division on top of flap
- Cargo pocket with concealed press stud V-flap & patch back hip pocket
- The natural fibres make this garment comfortable & breathable
Sizes:32 – 64
- Compliant to SANS 434 & SANS 1387-4
- 100% Cotton, 270gsm Fabric
SUITABLE FOR USE IN
- Steel installations
Dromex® DW-D59MXX-O, 100% cotton high visibility boilersuit is designed to protect the user from basic hazards such as abrasion whilst being durable and hardwearing, commonly used in the mining, rigging and steel
The Dromex® DW-D59MXX-O boilersuit is approved to the latest SAN 434 specification and has the SABS permit marking. The Dromex® D59 100 % cotton fabric construction is breathable, preventing accumulation of sweat especially when working in hot and humid environments and being natural is hypoallergenic, reducing skin
irritations whilst promoting comfort. This fabric also provides thermal insulation when working in cooler environments.
This attire consists of the following:
• High visibility silver reflective tape on the arms, front legs, front shoulders, above breast pockets and orange flame retardent reflective tape on back legs, back shoulders, arm and rear of jacket for enhanced visibility when working in poor lighting environments.
• Collared neck with hanger loop.
• Concealed two way zip with metal button closure.
• Seams are triple needled stitched for durability.
• 1 left pocket with a V- flap,1 open rear pant pocket and 2 swing pockets.
• Cargo pocket on left leg of trouser features double needle topstitching with a V-flap and concealed press stud closure.
• Available in white, yellow and orange.
Style: One piece long sleeve boiler suit, with high visibility reflective tape in silver and flame retardant orange.
Fabric composition: 100% Cotton.
Reflective: 50mm silver reflective tape (front of garment) and 50mm flame retardant orange reflective tape (back of garment).
Packaging, Storage & Obsolescence
DW-D59MXX-O, size 32 –64 is packed in an individual polybag and sold as
Should there be visible damage such as tears, it is recommended to replace the garment immediately