SHOVA GUM BOOT
General purpose PVC GumbootA unisex knee length PVC gumboot made for general purpose use in agricultural and food processing industries. Clogs are best suited for kitchens, hospitals and gardens.
Manufactured under Neptun Boot quality management system as required by SABS. Permit No 2499/16504. SANS 20347:2014
Specifications European compliant
Upper: 57 – 59 Shore A
Sole: 65 – 68 Shore A
Sock Lining: 100% polyester single jersey
Full boot weight: 2kg average weight
Clogs/shoe weight: 1.4kg average weightWhite/Grey gumboot is blood & Fat/ Oil & acid resistant; 25 part nitrile content, Green/ Black gumboot is virgin PVC, SANS certified, Black/Black gumboot is made from semi recycled PVC, not SANS certified
Carton Size: 4 – 9 (40X40X36cm)
Carton Size: 10 – 13 (42X42X38cm)
Sizes Available 4 – 12
Dromex® GB-GP/Shova uni-sex knee length PVC (Poly Vinyl Chloride) gumboots are general purpose gumboots an suited for use in agricultural and food processing industries. With an average weight of 2kg, Shova gumboots are hard wearing with an excellent grip and sole support.
These boots feature the following:
- Energy absorbing heel.
- Cleated outsole providing additional traction on a slippery surface.
- A broad fitting steel toe cap allowing a comfortable fit for both men and ladies feet, especially over long periods of time.
- None of the materials or processes used in the manufacture of these products are known to be harmful to the wearer.
- The manufacturer has examined under the system for ensuring quality of production by means of monitoring and inspection.
- These safety gumboots are designed to accommodate the basic safety
requirements and standards for Personal Protective Equipment.
- The information contained herein is intended to assist the wearer in the selection of personal protective equipment.
- Actual conditions of use cannot be directly simulated in a test environ- ment therefore it is the responsibility of the end user and not the manufacturer or supplier to determine the gumboots suitability for the intended use.
- It is important to note that footwear is subject to many different conditions encountered in everyday use and that it is impossible to make footwear resistant to slip in all conditions nevertheless it is generally
accepted that problems are minimized if the guideline coefficients of friction are achieved.
- Should the footwear be taken care of, worn in the correct working environment and stored in dry ventilated conditions. The GB-GP/Shova should give a good wear life, without premature failure of the outsole, upper and upper stitching.
The actual wear life for footwear is dependent on the type of footwear, environmental conditions which can affect the wear, contamination and degradation of the product.