RE-USABLE EAR PLUGS
- Re-usable ear plugs
- Soft detachable cord
- Easy to insert into your ear
- Hi visibility fluorescent green TPR
- CE EN 352-2 ( H=29db, M=26db, L=26db)
- SNR 29db
- Blue TPR (Thermo Plastic Rubber)
SUITABLE FOR USE IN
- Steel cutting
The Dromex® DR-118C, high visibility soft pliable, corded thermo plastic rubber ear plugs are designed with optimum protection and comfort of the ear canal offering the highest level of protection against noise. These easy to insert, lightweight, non-toxic, non-irritating waterproof are washable, reusable and easy to carry. The DR-118C is comfortable for long-term wear in hot, humid work areas. Individually packed for hygienic dispensing even when installed in dusty production areas.
Suitable for use in environment
- Do not share ear plugs as ears can be exposed to ear infections.
- Earplugs should be worn properly at all times in noisy surroundings.
- The ear plugs should be fitted, adjusted and maintained in accordance with instructions provided in the packaging.
- If the recommendations are not adhered to, the protection afforded by the ear plugs will be severely impaired.
- The ear plugs may be adversely affected by certain chemical substances; avoid the use of agents (i.e. solvents and other disinfectants) that are known to be harmful to the wearer and/or the ear plug.
- Regularly inspect for tears or cracks and replace if service ability is suspected to be affected. Corded ear plugs should not be used where there is a risk that the connecting cord could be caught up during use.
- Sounds above 85dB are harmful to the ears.
Compliance & Conformity
This product has been tested according to EN 352-2:2002 and it complies with Regulation (EU) 2016/425 Personal protective equipment. EU type examination certificate (Module B) issued by ALIENOR CERTIFICATION, 21, rue Albert Einstein ZA du Sanital 86100 CHATELLERAULT, France. Notified Body number: 2754
The PPE is subject to the conformity assessment procedure based on quality assurance of the production process (Module D) set out in Annex VIII (Category III) under surveillance of CCQS Certification Services Limited. Block 1 Blanchardstown Corporate Park, Ballycoolin Road, Blanchardstown, Dublin 15 D15 AKK1, Ireland. Notified Body number: 2834.
Style: Preformed triple flange re-usable ear plug, with cord.
Material ear plug: High visibility fluorescent thermo plastic rubber.
Material cord: Cotton.
Noise attenuation data: SNR 29 dB
H 29 dB
M 26 dB
L 26 dB