The Dromex® DR030 high visibility, soft pliable, disposable earplugs, made of PU (Polyurethane) foam, designed with optimum protection and comfort. for the ear canal offering the highest level of protection against noise.
Expands to fit ear canal more comfortably increasing overall protection. These are easy to insert, durable, lightweight, non-toxic, non-irritating waterproof and easy to carry earplugs. The DR030 is comfortable for longterm wear in hot and humid work areas.
Available in an ear plug dispenser option, Dromex part number DR030 – DISP that is wall mountable and can be placed on a surface, makes hearing protection easily accessible to all staff and visitors. The earplug dispenser also keeps earplugs hygienic.
Suitable for use in environments such as machining, grinding, steel cutting and woodwork.
- Do not share earplugs as ears can be exposed to ear infections.
- Earplugs should be worn properly at all times in noisy surroundings.
- The earplugs should be fitted, adjusted and maintained in accordance with the instructions provided in the packaging. If the recommendations are not adhered to, the protection afforded by the earplugs will be severely impaired.
- Earplugs may be adversely affected by certain chemical substances; avoid the use of agents (i.e. solvents and other disinfectants) that are known to be harmful to the wearer and/or the earplug.
- Regularly inspect for tears or cracks and replace if service ability is suspected to be affected.
- Sounds above 85dB are harmful to the ears.
Compliance & Conformity
Manufactured to EN 352-2: 2002 (DIN EN 352-2: 2003) as per the
requirements of EC Type – examination certificate Directive 89/686/EEC
by PZT GmbH, An der Junkerei 48F, 26389 Wilhelmshaven, #1974.
Style: Formable high visibility fluorescent lime
PU foam earplug.
Material earplug: PU foam coated.
Noise attenuation data: SNR 35 dB
H 34 dB
M 32 dB
L 29 dB.