- Provides hands with protection against hazards of most acids, oils fats, caustics and petroleum hydrocarbons.
- Excellent abrasion protection and tear resistant properties
- Provides good grip and performs well in wet, greasy, oily and dry environments.
- Polyester interlock jersey lining is extremely soft, warm, and a little stretchy providing comfort to the hand.
- Fully coated PVC gloves with interlock lining
- Polyester cotton lining
- PVC rough palm
- CRONUS/E – 16cm open cuff
Dromex® heavy duty, high visibility, lime green and red, fully coated PVC (Poly Vinyl Chloride) gloves are used as Stop and Go gloves for visual signal purposes, required in the mining industry. Cronus RGE and RGW gloves protects the hands from the hazards of most acids, oils fats, caustics and petroleum hydrocarbons. Cronus RGE and RGW gloves features a reinforced palm and fingers, interlock lined, excellent abrasion protection and tear resistant properties, that provides good grip and performs well in wet, greasy, oily and dry environments. Polyester interlock jersey lining is extremely soft, warm and a little stretchy which provides comfort to the hand. Suitable for applications of handling/assembling of materials, used in automotive, construction, sheet metal, mining, recycling and utilities industries.
Cronus range of PVC gloves is available in the following designs:
- CRONUS/RGW – 27cm Wrist glove with a 7.5 cm knit wrist cuff.
- CRONUS/RGE – 35cm Elbow glove with a 16 cm open cuff.
Although the manufacturer has examined these gloves under the system for ensuring quality of production by means of monitoring and inspection, we recommend that all gloves should be thoroughly inspected before use to ensure no damage is present.
None of the materials or processes used in the manufacture of these products are known to be harmful to the wearer. The gloves and information contained herein are designed to accommodate the basic safety requirements and standards for Personal Protective Equipment. Actual conditions of use cannot be directly simulated in a test environment, therefore it is the responsibility of the user and not the manufacturer or supplier to determine the suitability for intended use.
Compliance & Conformity
Complies with the requirements of CE type examinations EN 420 for innocuousness, EN 388 for Mechanical Risks (4,1,31).
Style: Red and green fully coated pvc gloves with interlock lining
Liner: Polyester cotton
Palm: PVC 2.6mm ± 5%
Back: PVC 0.4mm ± 5%
Cuff: CRONUS/RGW – 7.5 cm cuff knit wrist cuff
CRONUS/RGE – 16 cm open cuff
Mass: CRONUS/RGW ± 180 g per pair size (L)
CRONUS/RGE ± 280 g per pair size (L)