HEAD & FACE
- Twin point mounted cups
- Low risk of entanglement on machinery
- Hearing protection for extended periods
- Designed with comfort in mind
- Durable self adjusting ABS cups
- Close fitting wire headband for comfort
- Large cups for high noise levels together with soft foam cushions
- CE EN 352-1 ( H=36db, M=27db, L=18db)
- SNR 30db
- High frequency ABS cups
SUITABLE FOR USE IN
- Tree Felling
The Dromex® lightweight Bush Master range consists of a full-face visor with hearing protection and brow guard, designed for maximum comfort and optimum protection against hazards such as flying objects and particles for users of clearing saws, trimmers and brush cutters.
The adjustable hearing protectors with wide soft cushions provides comfort for prolonged use, helps reduce loud tool and engine noise and can be used as a standalone hearing device, without the polycarbonate or mesh visor.
The face shield combination shield features the following:
- Available in either wire mesh or polycarbonate visor options.
- The ear defenders are wide with soft cushions, providing comfort for prolonged use.
- Suitable for working in and around the most typical industrial risks (not including electric arcs).
- Can be used with half mask respiratory protective devices.
No protection is given unless the visor is correctly fitted and in the lowered position. Susceptible individuals may experience an allergic reaction to those parts of the face shield that encounter the wearer’s skin. If this is the case, leave the hazard area, remove the face shield and seek doctor’s advice.
None of the materials used in the manufacture of the face shield are known to adversely affect user hygiene or health. The visor can be raised or lowered as required by rotating about the two side pivot points. This eye protector is suitable for use to the lowest marking on the browguard or the visor. Do not use if items appear damaged or parts are missing. The attention of users is also drawn to the dangers of modifying or removing any of the original component parts of the face-shield, other than as recommended by the shield manufacturer. Shields should not be adapted for the purpose of fitting attachments in any way not recommended by the shield manufacturer. Do not apply paint, solvents, adhesives or self-adhesive labels, except in accordance with the instructions of the shield manufacturer. The shields useful life is affected by many factors including the cold, heat, chemicals, sunlight and misuse.
The system should be examined daily for obvious signs of cracking, brittleness or damage to either the visor or earmuffs.
Compliance & Conformity
Approved to EN166:2001, specifies functional requirements for various types of personal eye-protectors and incorporates general consideration as per the requirements 89/686/EEC.
EN 1731:2006, Personal eye protection. Mesh eye and face protectors.
EN 352-1:2002, Hearing protectors. General requirements Part 1: Ear-muffs. CE0086 approved.
Style: 20cm, Full face polycarbonate or wire mesh visor, with browguard and adjustable earmuffs
- Style: Padded headband earmuff with adjustable cups
- Material earcup: ABS (Acrylonitrile butadiene styrene) earmuff cup with a foam cushion and soft leather skin covering
- Material headband: Black plastic head strap with leather and
foam padding and ABS ear clip tidy
- Material head band spring: Carbon steel
- Material earmuff connectors: Nylon and Glass Filled Polymer
- Noise attenuation data: SNR 30 dB
H 36 dB
L 18 dB
- Weight: 0,23kg (approximate)
Mesh Visor :
- Weight: 0.2kg (approximate)
- Style: 20cm
- Impact Grade : S
- Field of vision: 180º
- Luminous transmittance: >20%
BUSH-BWGVISOR DROMEX SPARE GAUSE VISORS to fit the BUSHMASTER R62.83EX VAT
SPEC SHEET: Technical-Datasheet-BUSH-MASTER (1)