RE-USABLE EAR PLUGS
- Re-usable ear plugs
- Soft detachable cord
- Easy to insert into your ear
- Hi visibility Blue XTREE TPR
- CE EN 352-2 ( H=28, M=25, L=25)
- SNR 28
- Hi visibility Blue XTREE TPR (Thermo Plastic Rubber)
SUITABLE FOR USE IN
- Steel cutting
The Dromex® EG-3301B, high visibility soft pliable, under the chin thermoplastic rubber earplugs is designed with optimum protection and comfort of the ear canal offering the highest level of protection against
These easy to insert, lightweight, non-toxic, non-irritating waterproof, are washable, reusable and easy to carry.
The EG-3301B is comfortable for long-term wear in hot, humid work areas. Individually packed for hygienic dispensing even when installed in dusty production areas.
Suitable for use in environments such as machining, grinding, steel cutting and woodwork.
- Do not share earplugs as ears can be exposed to ear infections.
- The earplugs should be worn properly at all times in noisy surroundings.
- The earplugs should be fitted, adjusted and maintained in accordance with instructions provided in the packaging.
- If the recommendations are not adhered to, the protection afforded by the product will be severely impaired.
- The earplugs may be adversely affected by certain chemical substances; avoid the use of agents (i.e. solvents and other disinfectants) that are known to be harmful to the wearer and/or the earplug.
- Regularly inspect for tears or cracks and replace if service ability is suspected
to affected. Banded earplugs should not be used where there is a risk that the be connecting band could be caught up during use.
- Sounds above 85dB are harmful to the ears.
Compliance & Conformity
Manufactured to EN 352-2: 2002 as per the requirements of EC Type – examination certificate Directive89/686/EEC by BSI.
Style: Under the chin preformed triple flange re-usable ear plugs with band.
Material earplug: Thermo plastic rubber.
Material band: Polyacetal resin.
Noise attenuation data: SNR 28 dB
H 28 dB
M 25 dB
L 25 dB.