Size Range: 4 – 13
Sole: Frams Level 2 PU Dual Density Sole for Improved Comfort
Heat Resistance: Up to 95° Celsius
Upper: Genuine Leather – Barton Print
Tongue: Gibson Style
Accreditation: SANS/ISO 20345
• The upper is cut from 1.8 – 2.0mm Barton Print Leather, which is strong and has high wearing durability.
• This is an entry level PU Dual Density safety shoe which has a high degree of comfort and durability. Ideal for the construction
industry. The low-cut padded collar gives added flexibility and movement as well as good support.
• The vamp lining is made from a special needled Hi-Tech Fibre blend which has excellent perspiration absorbency resulting in
a low heat build up and a more comfortable shoe for the wearer. The quarter lining is from an industrial quality “cambrelle” type
non-woven material with good abrasion resistance.
• The four pairs of Eyelets are made from steel, which has been treated with a corrosion resistant “gunmetal” coating.
• The lace is braided and made from a polyester yarn with high abrasion resistance together with a central core for
• The collar padding material is made from open cell foam for superior comfort and support.
Insole and Insock
• The insock is from a specially developed antistatic non-woven material which has exceptional directional stability,
durability and comfort.
• The sole is made from foamed polyester polyurethane, for lightness, comfort and flexibility. The sole has a shore hardness of
0.64 – 0,65 for durability and slip resistance.
• The polyurethane sole is an excellent insulator against the cold and has a heat resistance of up to 95º Celsius.
• The steel toe cap is imported from China and complies with the SABS specification to withstand an impact load of 200
joules. This toe cap has an extra-wide fit to accommodate the largest variety of feet possible, and we use 5 different sizes
to cover the full size range of shoes.