Dromex® Ulteco lace up, ankle safety boots is lightweight, hygienic, steel toecap protective footwear with an oil, slip and heat resistant outsole.
These boots protects the user’s feet from incidents of mechanical and anti-static shock hazards.
Made from durable full grain leather which is chrome VI free, inherently breathable, flexible, has great tear and abrasion resistant properties and is soft making these boots comfortable to wear.
Ulteco boots feature the following:
• An oil and slip resistant outsole, SRC (Slip resistance on ceramic tile floor with NaLS (sodium lauryl sulphate) and on steel floor with glycerine^c).
• A BASF (Badische Anilin and Soda Fabrik) PU (Polyurethane) brand manufactured outsole and an insole with antistatic technology which reduces the chance of electrostatic discharge.
• Heat insulation properties on the outsole up to 95° C ideal for use when working in the hot sun or in jobs where drastic temperature changes are frequent.
• The sole has an energy absorption heel.
• A removable insock.
• Impact resistant toe cap up to 200 ± 4 Joules.
• Mattel D-ring fittings with antirust technology.
• Dual colour nylon shoelaces for lasting durability.
• Cleated outsole provides additional traction on slippery surfaces.
• An over cap sole for extra protection of toes.
• A dual density PU (Polyurethane) outsole that is lightweight, durable and climate controlling making feet comfortable in warm and cold environments. Suitable for use as a general work protective safety shoe, used in warehouse environments, freight industry and by contractors. As these shoes have antistatic properties, they protect workers, sensitive equipment and components from electrostatic discharges present in general manufacturing industries, refineries, computer equipment manufacturing,nmedical industry and many other environments.
• PU (Polyurethane) outsole compositions are not resistant against water contact such as wet or muddy environments.
• Footwear made entirely of plastic or rubber is classified as water resistant.
• None of the materials or processes used in the manufacture of these products are known to be harmful to the wearer.
• The manufacturer has examined under the system for ensuring quality of production by means of monitoring and inspection.
• These safety shoes are designed to accommodate the basic safety requirements and standards for Personal Protective Equipment.
• Do not use these shoes near a fire or open flame.
• The information contained herein is intended to assist the wearer in the selection of personal protective equipment.
• Actual conditions of use cannot be directly simulated in a test environment therefore it is the responsibility of the end user and not the manufacturer or supplier to determine the footwear’s suitability for the intended use.
• It is important to note that footwear is subject to many different conditions encountered in everyday use and that it is impossible to make footwear resistant to slip in all conditions nevertheless it is generally accepted that problems are minimized if the guideline coefficients of friction are achieved.
• If the footwear is cared for and worn in the correct working environment and stored in dry ventilated conditions, it should give a good wear life, without premature failure of the outsole, upper and upper stitching.
• The actual wear life for footwear is dependent on the type of footwear, environmental conditions which can affect the wear, contamination and degradation of the product.
Compliance & Conformity
Complies with the requirements of CE type examinations, EN ISO 20345:2011 that specifies basic and additional (optional) requirements for safety footwear used for general purpose. It includes, for example,
mechanical risks, slip resistance, thermal risks, ergonomic behaviour for compliance with directive 89/686/EEC. NRCS Homologated approval number: NRCS/9002/217251/0321.
Style: Class 1, steel toe cap, black leather upper ankle boot with lace fastenings.
Toe cap: Steel, impact resistant up to 200J ± 4J
Out Sole: Dual density PU (Polyurethane) with
Upper: Buff leather that is waterproof
Tongue: Buff leather
Insole: Antistatic non woven material
Full removable insock: Non woven with antistatic stitch
Shoe lace: Polyester
4 – 13