RE-USABLE EAR PLUGS
- Waterproof & washable
- Re-usable ear plugs and easy to carry earplugs is a great choice for users of both helmets and safety glasses
- Comfortable for long-term wear in hot, humid work areas
- Individually packed for hygienic dispensing even when installed in dusty production areas
- Soft detachable cord
- Easy to insert into your ear
- Hi visibility fluorescent blue TPR
- CE EN 352-2 ( H=30db, M=26db, L=26db)
- SNR 30db
- Blue TPR (Thermo Plastic Rubber)
SUITABLE FOR USE IN
- Food Processing
- Toy Equipment Manufacturing
The Dromex® DR-090CDET, soft pliable, corded thermo plastic rubber earplugs are designed with optimum protection and comfort of the ear canal offering the highest level of protection against noise.
These easy to insert, lightweight, non-toxic, non-irritating waterproof, washable, reusable and easy to carry ear plugs are a great choice for users of both helmets and safety glasses, that is comfortable for long-term wear in hot, humid work areas. Individually packed for hygienic dispensing even when installed in dusty production areas.
These ear plugs are designed for users working in situations where they inadvertently lose their ear plugs that may cause problems in production environments such as food processing, pharmaceutical and toy equipment manufacturing. Therefore, they must be detectable by metal screening equipment. The metal ball designed inside the ear plugs can be easily detected by an automated inspection.
- Do not share ear plugs as ears can be exposed to ear infections.
- The ear plugs should be worn properly at all times in noisy surroundings.
- The ear plugs should be fitted, adjusted and maintained in accordance with the instructions provided on this packaging.
- If the recommendations are not adhered to, the protection afforded by the ear plugs will be severely impaired.
- The ear plugs may be adversely affected by certain chemical substances; avoid the use of agents (i.e. solvents and other disinfectants) that are known to be harmful to the wearer and/or the ear plug.
- Regularly inspect for tears or cracks and replace if service ability is suspected to be affected. Corded ear plugs should not be used where there is a risk that the connecting cord could be caught up during use.
- Sounds above 85dB are harmful to the ears.
Compliance & Conformity
Manufactured to EN 352-2: 2002 (DIN EN 352-2: 2003) as per the requirements of EC Type – examination certificate Directive 89/686/EEC by PZT GmbH, An der Junkerei 48F, 26389 Wilhelmshaven, #1974.
Style: Detectable preformed triple flange re-usable detectable ear plug and cord.
Material ear plug: Blue thermo plastic rubber with a metal ball.
Material cord: Detectable PVC cord.
Noise attenuation data: SNR 30 dB
* Product performs up to SNR 32dB
H 30 dB
M 26 dB
L 26 dB