QSA 2000 SERIES MOULDED FFP2 MASK
CODE: QSA 2020
- Low breathing resistance for increased wearer comfort
- intended to cover the nose and mouth in order to minimize the incidence of cross-infection of airborne infective bacterial agents generated from the respiratory tract, suitable for use in general medical (non-surgical).
- Lightweight, easy to breathe & comfortable
- Elasticated straps
- dental, food preparation and other clean or sensitive environments.
- disposable 3 ply face mask,
- PP inner with no loose fibres
- Protection against solid and water-based liquid aerosols
- For use in low toxicity dust areas when used in
Dromex® DR-F103 disposable 3 ply face mask, features the following:
- An adjustable soft aluminium nose bar allows for ease of moulding onto the nose and optimum fit,
- 100% Latex-free ear band loop prevents irritation and eliminates pressure on the ear,
- Hypoallergenic due to the polypropylene synthetic material preventing allergies.
- Glass fibre free.
- Automatic ultrasonic bonding adds to the cleanliness of the mask.
- Lightweight and comfortable to use in humid environments.
- A 3 pleat triple-layer construction provides stronger support to the mask.
Do not use these respirators or enter in an area where:
- The Oxygen concentration is not known or is less than 19%.
- Contaminants or their concentrations are unknown or are known to be immediately dangerous to life or health.
- Particulate concentrations exceed levels fixed by the applicable health.
- Dromex® QSA 2010 cup shape disposable dust mask is suitable for 8-hour use against solid and water-based liquid aerosols protecting the user from inhaling dangerous particulates.
- For use in low toxicity dust areas when used in, general household maintenance, agriculture, construction and general material handling industries.
- Dromex® QSA 2010 disposable dust masks is constructed from polypropylene and polyester synthetic material preventing allergies on the skin whilst being lightweight and comfortable.
Compliance & Conformity
NRCS Homologated as per SANS 10338: 2009 as required by the Occupational Health and Safety Act, 1993 (Act No. 85 of 1993), and the Mine Health and Safety Act, 1996 (Act No. 29 of 1996).
SANS 50149:2003 Respiratory protective devices – Filtering half mask to protect against particles– Requirements, testing, marking,
NRCS Type Approval No. NRCS AZ2006/21. BS EN 149:2001
Respiratory protective devices – Filtering half masks to protect against particles. CE 0086 approved.
Specifications Style: Disposable, white, cup shape, dust mask
Protection class: FFP1 NR(Non re-usable) Protection Factor (NPF): 4.5 x OEL
Dromex® DHCS-B1 UNIFIT lightweight reusable gas cartridges is used in conjunction with Dromex® single cartridge respirators (DH101), filters out concentrations of inorganic gases and vapours present in the atmosphere. Dromex® DHCS-B1 cartridges can be used with Dromex® Pre-filters (DHCS P2PF only) providing protection against particulates and prolonging the life of the corresponding particulate filter by adding additional protection against oil when working in greasy environments.
- SANS 10338:2009
- NRCS AZ2006/20
- Polyester synthetic material
SUITABLE FOR USE IN
- General household maintenance
- General material handling industries