PROMAX HIGH QUALITY DISPOSABLE OVERALL (BREATHABLE & LIQUID PROOF)-TYPE 5&6 MOQ 10
PROMAX DISPOSABLE COVERALL
- Type 5 and Type 6 Disposable Coverall
- Elasticated wrists legs and waist
- Hooded with a concealed HDPE (high density polyethylene) zipper front
Small to 3XLarge
- Microporous spunbond polyethylene laminate fabric with bound seams
Compliance & Conformity
• Performs with the requirements of CE type examinations, PPE Directive,
89/686/EEC and European harmonized standard EN13034:2005 + A1:2009
(Protective clothing against liquid chemicals. Performance requirements for
chemical protective clothing offering limited protective performance against
liquid chemicals (Type 6 and Type PB  equipment)).
• EN ISO 13982-1: 2004 (Protective clothing for use against solid particulates.
Performance requirements for chemical protective clothing providing
protection to the full body against airborne solid particulates (type 5 clothing)).
• EN 1149-5:2008 (Protective clothing – Electrostatic properties) for electrostatic
dissipative protective clothing with a surface resistance of 2.5 x 109 on
both surfaces of the fabric.
The Promax is suitable for industrial use such as asbestos removal, accident attendance, fibre exposure, food and pharmaceutical environments, electronic assembly, painting and spraying applications