POLY VISCOSE ACID CONTI SUIT REFLECTIVE
- 80/20 Poly Viscose
- 260-270gsm fabric
- A coated resistant fabric that doesn’t allow wetting by acids or moisture
- YKK concealed metal zip on jackets and pants
- Fully triple topstitched garment
- Mitred left breast pocket and jacket pockets
- 50mm lime/silver/lime reflective webbing tape on arms, chest, legs and a “X” on the back
- Protection in the event of accidental chemical spillage
Protection from the following chemicals:HCI, H2SO4, N9OH, Caustic Soda
- SANS 434 & ISO6530
SUITABLE FOR USE IN
- Chemical industry
- Cleaning industry
- Brewing industry
- Mining industry
Dromex® DW-PVACIDRT-S bottle green jacket and pants suit is a strong, high visibility, heavy duty and durable work garment designed to provide the user with protection against acid splashes and mechanical hazards
such as abrasion and tear.
The DW-PVACIDRT suit is a blend of 80% Polyester and 20% Viscose with the benefits of sturdiness and colour fastness of polyester. The fabric construction also features a fluorocarbon finish treatment technology which resists the effects of acid corrosion and also prevents wetting by acids or moisture such as oil in the event of accidental chemical spillage offering the user much-needed protection in the workplace. The Dromex® DW-PVACIDRT pants and jacket fabric conforms to the latest SANS 434 specification and ISO 6530 standard.
This garment consists of the following:
• Collared jacket with hanger loop.
• High visibility 50mm lime/silver (19mm) reflective tape on arms, chest and rear of jacket in a cross-pattern layout for enhanced visibility.
• Concealed aluminium zip closure.
• 2 Open waist pockets and 1 left breast mitred pocket and flap with concealed press stud flap and Dromex® sidewinder.
• Seams are triple needle topstitched and stress points are re-enforced with bartacks for added durability.
• Side slits for better fit over waist.
• A concealed aluminium zip with metal button closure at waist.
• High visibility lime silver reflective tape on legs for enhanced visibility when working in poor lighting environments.
• Two front swing pockets, a rear open mitred pocket with Dromex® sidewinder and a ruler pocket on the right leg.
• Seams are triple needle topstitched and stress points are bartacked
for added durability.
• Inner elasticated waist for optimum fit and flexibility with 7 belt loops.
This garment is suitable for use in general work environments such as logistics, warehousing, chemical, cleaning, brewing industries, janitorial and general-purpose applications.
Style: Bottle green, long sleeve jacket and pants suit.
Fabric composition: 80% Polyester 20% Viscose.
Reflective: 50mm Lime silver (19mm) lime reflective
Packaging, Storage & Obsolescence
DW-PVACIDRT-S size 30 – 64 are packed in individual polybags and sold as 10 units per carton.
Should there be visible damage such tears, it is recommended to replace the garment immediately