MACH DURA GRIP GLOVE
Dromex® MACH5 high dexterity, impact absorbing and high visibility mechanical gloves, protects the hands against abrasion, cut and impact with enhanced tear resistance properties. MACH5 high performance gloves are lint free, washable and provides flexibility, dexterity and comfort. MACH 5 features a synthetic leather palm and double stitched anti-slip PVC patches effectively placed on the palm and fingers for durable gripping and strength of the glove.The high visibility composite poly/spandex knitted fabric provides impact protection partly on the back of the hands and finger.
Designed to address and reduce the three biggest hand injuries such ashairline fractures, bruising blows and pinched fingers. Suitable for use in machinery applications, where visibility is required. Used in the mining, automotive, assembly, packaging and warehousing, both indoor and outdoor industries.
Although the manufacturer has examined these gloves under the system for ensuring quality of production by means of monitoring and inspection, we recommend that all gloves should be thoroughly inspected before use to ensure no damage is present.
None of the materials or processes used in the manufacture of these products are known to be harmful to the wearer. The gloves and information contained herein are designed to accommodate the basic safety requirements and standards for Personal Protective Equipment. Actual conditions of use cannot be directly simulated in a test environment, therefore it is the responsibility of the user and not the manufacturer or supplier to determine the suitability for intended use.
Compliance & Conformity
Performs equivalent to the requirements of CE type examinations EN 420 for innocuousness, EN 388, Mechanical Risks (2,1,2,1) for compliance with directive 89/686/EEC.
Style: High visibility, reusable, three-dimensional glove, wing thumb, synthetic leather and PVC palm and fingers, double stitched with an adjustable Velcro elasticated wrist strap
Liner: Composite poly/spandex knitted fabric with synthetic leather
Palm: Synthetic leather with PVC patches and foam 2mm ± 5 %
Back: Knuckle region, 2mm ± 5 % composite poly/ spandex, 1.5 mm ± 5 % high visibility yellow composite poly/spandex
Cuff: 1.5mm, 3cm elasticated cuff with velcro strap for fastening Mass: ± 96 g per pair (size 9)
- Multi-functional anti-vibration mechanical glove with finger, thumb palm and back protection
- Maximum dexterity and non-slip performance
- Synthetic leather palm and durable anti-slip PVC patches
- Strengthened palm of the glove for gripping power in slippery conditions
- High visibility composite poly/spandex knitted fabric for impact protection
- Optimum balance between anti-slip and protection for back of hand
- Black triangular indent pattern PVC palm, index and thumb patch, double stitched
- Black form fitting leatherette palm & knuckle area
- Fluorescent yellow spandex back
- Finer tipped
- Velcro closing elasticated cuff
SUITABLE FOR USE IN
- Outdoor machinery