- Special DROMEX connector and fit (all hard hats)
- Twin point mounted cups
- Large cup for high noise levels
- Easy to attach and detatch with spring loaded arms
- Steel arms maintain a constant and even pressure
- For use in hot and cold conditions
- Wearer can tilt and adjust cup for optimum comfort and fit
- Composite safety solution
- High frequency earmuffs
- CE EN 352-3 ( H=31, M=26, L=19)
- SNR 28
- Twin point mounted cups
- Steel arms
SUITABLE FOR USE IN
- Steel cutting
The Dromex® InterEX™ universal helmet mounted ear muffs with easy to attach and detach spring loaded arms, provides optimum protection against high frequency noise in the ear canal whilst wearing head protection.
InterEX™ ear muffs features large cups for high noise levels that are selfadjustable, consisting of soft foam and leather skin. It provides comfort for those requiring hearing protection for extended periods. Twin point mounted cups, with steel arms maintains an even pressure distribution for protection.
Compatible with most industrial helmets, and use with a full face visor.
Suitable for use in airports, excavation equipment handling, generators, high pressure steaming, machining, grinding, woodwork, drilling and high frequency welding and forestry applications.
- Do not share ear muff as ears can be exposed to ear infections.
- The ear muff should be worn properly at all times in noisy surroundings.
- The ear muff should be fitted, adjusted and maintained in accordance with the instructions provided on this packaging.
- If the recommendations are not adhered to, the protection afforded by the product will be severely impaired.
- The ear muff may be adversely affected by certain chemical substances; avoid the use of agents (i.e. solvents and other disinfectants) that are known to be harmful to the wearer and/or the ear muff.
- Regularly inspect for tears or cracks and replace if service ability is suspected to be affected.
- Sounds above 85dB are harmful to the ears.
- Spectacle frames and hair between the ear pad and head may affect the performance of the ear protector.
Compliance & Conformity
Manufactured to EN 352-1:2002 and EN 352-3 :2002 as per the requirement of Eu Type examination certificate Directive 89/686/EEC by BSI, CE certificate 676978.
Style: Helmet mounted ear muffs with adjustable cups.
Material ear cup: ABS (Acrylonitrile butadiene styrene) ear muff cup with a
foam cushion and soft leather- skin covering.
Material ear muff helmet connector: POM (Polyoxymethylene), nylon and glass filled polymer housing, with a steel screw.
Material headband spring: Spring steel.
Material ear muff cup pivot connectors: Nylon and Glass Filled Polymer.
Noise attenuation data: SNR 28 dB
H 31 dB
M 26 dB
L 19 dB