The Dromex® DW-HACCP (Hazard Analysis Critical Control Points – a systematic approach to the identification, evaluation, and control of food safety hazards) dust coat is designed for daily wear, used in the food industry. The garment construction is strong and durable, providing the user with protection against mechanical hazards such as abrasion and tear, whilst withstanding the laundry requirements of the food industry. Made with a blend of 65% Polyester and 35% cotton fabric that features the sturdiness and colour fastness of polyester and the comfort from cotton.
This coat is available in 4 different colours, white, royal blue, navy blue and red which consists of the following:
• The shoulders, armholes and side seams are triple stitched for added durability.
• An internal open pocket with pen division on the left breast.
• Back slit on rear of coat allows flexibility of the coat especially when sitting or bending whilst preventing the coat fabric from bunching and wrinkling.
• Sleeves are partially elasticated for a comfortable fit which prevents sleeve roll ups and won’t get caught in machinery.
• Double concealed press stud closure.
• Dromex® wash care labels sewn into neck.
• Single stitched 1.5cm hem.
Style: Long sleeve, knee length dust coat with metal press stud fasteners.
Fabric composition: 65% Polyester 35% Cotton.
Mass: 235 gsm.
Fasteners: Metal press studs closure.