RE-USABLE EAR PLUGS
- Re-usable ear pugs
- Soft detachable cord
- Easy to insert into your ear
- Hi visibility fluorescent green TPR
- CE EN 352-2 ( H=30db, M=26db, L=26db)
- SNR 30db
- Green TPR
SUITABLE FOR USE IN
- Steel cutting
The Dromex® DR-090C high visibility soft pliable, corded thermo plastic rubber earplugs are designed with optimum protection and comfort for the ear canal offering the highest level of protection against noise. These easy to wear, lightweight, non-toxic, non-irritating waterproof, are washable, reusable and easy to carry earplugs is a great choice for users of both helmets and safety glasses, that is comfortable for long-term wear in hot, humid work areas.
Suitable for use in environments such as machining, grinding, steel cutting
- Do not share earplugs as ears can be exposed to ear infections.
- The earplugs should be worn properly at all times in noisy surroundings.
- The earplugs should be fitted, adjusted and maintained in accordancem with the instructions provided on this packaging.
- If the recommendations are not adhered to, the protection afforded by the earplugs will be severely impaired.
- The earplugs may be adversely affected by certain chemical substances; avoid the use of agents (i.e. solvents and other disinfectants) that are known to be harmful to the wearer and/or the earplug.
- Regularly inspect for tears or cracks and replace if service ability is suspected to be affected. Corded earplugs should not be used where there is a risk that the connecting cord could be caught up during use.
- Sounds above 85dB are harmful to the ears.
Compliance & Conformity
Manufactured to EN 352-2: 2002 (DIN EN 352-2: 2003) as per the requirements of EC Type – examination certificate Directive 89/686/EEC (Richtlinie 89/68/EWG).
Style: Preformed triple flange re-usable earplug, with cord
Material earplug: High visibility fluorescent thermo plastic rubber
Material cord: PVC (Poly vinyl chloride)
Noise attenuation data: SNR 30 dB
H 30 dB
M 26 dB
L 26 dB
Also available in a protective plastic case: DR-090-CI