Size Range: 4 – 13
Colour: Only available in Black
Heat Resistance: Up to 300° Celsius
Upper: Full Grain Leather
Accreditation: EN/ISO 20345
• The upper is cut from 1.8 – 2.0mm Buffalo Side Smooth Leather, which is strong and has high wearing durability.
• This is an entry level PU/Rubber safety boot which has a high degree of comfort and durability. Ideal for the construction industry. The
low cut padded collar gives added flexibility and movement as well as good support.
• The vamp lining is made from a special needled Hi-Tech Fibre blend which has excellent perspiration absorbency. This results in a low
heat build up and a more comfortable shoe for the wearer. The quarter lining is from an industrial quality “cambrelle” type non-woven
material with good abrasion resistance.
• The four pairs of eyelets and two pairs of ski hooks are made from steel, which has been treated with a corrosion resistant “gunmetal”
• The lace is braided and made from a polyester yarn with high abrasion resistance together with a central core for additional strength.
• The collar padding material is from open cell foam for superior comfort and support.
Insole and Insock
• The insock is from a specially developed antistatic, non-woven material, which has exceptional directional stability, durability
• The rubber sole is heat resistant up to 300º Celsius and provides excellent slip resistance on most surfaces.
• The midsole is made from a low density flexible polyurethane for comfort and flexibility with a shore hardness of 0.45 – 0.50.
• The steel toe cap is imported from China and complies with the SABS specification to withstand an impact load of 200 joules.
This toe cap has an extra-wide fit to accommodate the largest variety of feet possible, and we use 5 different sizes to cover the
full range of shoe sizes.