- Polycarbonate dual lens
- Ergonomic multi colour temples
- Ergonomic design to fit snug with the face contour
- Compatible with respiratory equipment
- Anti-fog lens
- Scratch resistant lens
- 180° lateral vision
Dromex® DV-894AG-AF polycarbonate dual lens spectacles is designed to protect the users eyes’ from flying debris, particles, and sun glare during work activities. Suitable for outdoor use, construction, warehouse and general industry applications.
Designed for compatibility with other PPE, such as industrial hats, hearing protectors and respiratory protective half mask devices. The DV-894AG-AF spectacle is lightweight with an impact anti-scratch and anti-fog resistant
polycarbonate lens. Colour coded rubber temples provides comfort over ears and allows for differentiation of workforce.
These features ensures a firm fit promoting enhanced product perfomance and user comfort.
- Failure to adhere to all instructions and precautionary measures can result in injury.
- If the user has eye conditions or vision impairment, they must consult with a registered physician prior to use.
- Any damages to this protective device, may reduce clarity of sight that could result in injury.
- Following any major detectible defects on the spectacle, the spectacle should be replaced immediately.
- This eye protector is suitable for use to the lowest marking on the lens (ocular) and frame.
- If the lens becomes damaged, the eye protector should be replaced.
- It shall be the responsibility of the persons and organizations that use this spectacle to establish safety and health practices and to determine the applicability of regulatory limitations prior to the use of this spectacle.
- The spectacle is designed to be used with other PPE equipment.
- Although the manufacturer has examined this eyewear under the system for ensuring quality of production by means of monitoring and inspection, we recommend that all eyewear should be thoroughly inspected before use to ensure no damage is present.
None of the materials or processes used in the manufacture of these products are known to be harmful to the wearer. The information contained herein are designed to accommodate the basic safety requirements and standards for Personal Protective Equipment. Actual conditions of use cannot be directly simulated in a test environment, therefore it is the responsibility of the end user and not the manufacturer or supplier to determine the suitability for intended use.
Compliance & Conformity
Conforms to CE, EN 166:2001. Revision of certification in progress.
Quality System as per ISO 9001:2008.
Style: Polycarbonate lens and frame with sun glare protection and rubber nose pad
Lens: Grey colour shade in polycarbonate, that is anti-fog and scratch resistant
Frame: Polycarbonate frame and hard rubber temples.
Refractive Power: ±0.06 D
Astigmatism: 0.06 D
Optical class: 1 – ± 0, 06 DIOPTRES for permanent wear
Lateral vision: 180 degrees
Minimum Velocity particles: Class F, 45 m/s
Additional: Available in yellow part number DV-894G-AF-Y, blue, part number DV-894G-AF-B and red, part number DV-894G-AF-R colour coded temples
- EN166 F CE
- DV 5-2, 5 1F N
SUITABLE FOR USE IN
- Outdoor use for glare
- Forklift Drivers