STORM HYDROPLUS RAIN SUIT
CODE: HYDRO PLUS
Dromex® HYDRO PLUS, high visibility rain suit is a water-resistant jacket and pants suit, protecting the body and clothes from the hazards of rain, light sprays and splashes of basic liquid chemicals, whilst having flame retardant and antistatic properties.
The light weight HYDRO PLUS suit features aeration holes under the armpit while the rear of the jacket is semi opened and lined with polyester mesh making the garment breathable and comfortable. Reflective tape on arms, torso and legs provides high visibility when used in environments with low lighting.
The jacket design includes a fixed stow away hood with drawstring toggles, heavy duty full nylon zip front with outer storm flap that has large brass press studs for ease of use when wearing gloves. The internal storm cuff prevents
water from running down your sleeve. The two large waist pockets on the jacket with storm flap closures, prevent
liquids from entering and being trapped in pocket. These pockets are also ideal for storage of gloves.
The HydroPlus trousers are elasticated at the waist for a snug fit. The ankle features press stud closures, for improved comfortable fit and seal when worn with safety protective footwear such as gumboots.
- Fluorescent orange reflective & water resistant rain suit
- 30% PVC, 90% Polyurethane & 10% Polyester, 310gsm Fabric
- Semi-lining: 100% Polyester mesh fabric
- Heat sealed seams
- Jacket collar includes a fixed stow away hood compartment with drawstring fasteners & nylon zip closure
- Eyelets for aeration at armholes
- Heavy-duty chunky nylon zip, outer stom flap with large press studs
- 2 Large waist pockets with storm flaps
- 50mm Silver reflective tape on arms, waist & legs
- Pants with elasticated waistband
- Ankle features press stud closures
- Small to 3X Large
SUITABLE FOR USE IN
- Water & rain environments
- General mining
- Contractor applications
Compliance & Conformity
This rain suit is designed for protection against foul weather increments only as per the EN directive 89/686/EEC and performs according to the standards below, but not approved.
EN 434 and EN 4360 – Waterproof clothing.
DIN EN 468 – Protective clothing against liquid chemicals.
EN 4116 – Limited Flame retardant/spread properties.
EN ISO 20471 – High visibility clothing.
EN 1149-5 – Electrostatic properties.
Style: Fluorescent Orange Reflective, 2-piece water resistant rain suit with stow away hood.
Fabric composition: 30% PVC, 60% Polyurethane & 10% Polyester (Outer) 100% Polyester (Semi-lining).
Reflective: 50mm Silver reflective.