Dromex® OIL-TECH seamless, double dipped and fully coated nitrile gloves protects the hands against mechanical risks and provides exceptional grip. With innovative nitrile micro foam technology on the palm and fingers,
this glove features the following:
• Superior dexterity
• An enhanced grip in dry and wet applications, whilst providing resistance to oils, fats and grease.
• Stronger tear resistant properties that protects the hands from abrasion hazards.
The OIL-TECH provides liquid protection and water resistance to the entire hand, has a 13-guage seamless nylon liner for comfort and is easy to put on and take off.
Dromex® OIL-TECH gloves are suitable for use in industries such as packaging, logistics, automotive, landscaping and precision engineering applications.
- Protection against mechanical risks
- Super dexterity
- Textured palm for grip in wet & oily conditions
- 13-Gauge comfortable seamless nylon liner
- High abrasion protection & tear resistance
- Impermeable protection
- Provides liquid protection & water resistant
- EN 388: 4121X
- Double dipped & fully coated nitrile glove
SUITABLE FOR USE IN
- Oil & Gas Industry (OGP)
- Mining & Extraction
- Heavy Machinery
- Mechanical Workshops
- Oil & Grease Environments
- Precision Engineering Application
SPEC SHEET: Technical-Datasheet-OIL-TECH
Compliance & Conformity
• Complies with the requirements of CE type examinations EN 420:2003+A1:2009 for innocuousness, with a level 5 dexterity rating.
• Approved to EN 388:2016 + A1:2018 (4,1,2,1,X,) Protective gloves against mechanical risks.
Style: 26cm (Size 10), fully coated nitrile glove with foam coated palm and fingers
Liner: 13G nylon liner
Cuff: 5cm, With a slip on cuff and a polyester binding
Mass: 100g Per pair (size 10)
1. Wing thumb
2. Nitrile foam coated palm & fingers
3. 5cm Slip on cuff & polyester binding
Packaging, Storage & Obsolescence
Packed as an individual pair in 1 polybag and sold as 12 pairs.
Store in a cool dry, that is clean and ventilated and place away from sunlight. Stored correctly, the gloves physical properties will not change for up to three years.
All gloves should be thoroughly inspected before use to ensure no damage is present. Incase of deterioration (cuts, tear), the glove must be replaced immediately.
**Bulk discount only applies to full carton quantities of one size