- Retractable ventilation holes
- Ratchet type adjustment for easy fitment
- 2-Point adjustable webbed polyester chin strap
- Side slots for fitment of face & hearing PPE
- 8-Point suspension within the shell provides optimum shock absorption
- Additionally tested for Electrical Isolation at 2000 volts
- Complies with the requirements of SANS 1397:2003, Industrial Safety Helmets
- Certified to EN 397:2012+A1:2012, Industrial Safety Helmets
- MASC 20-8361 approved, Mining and Surface Certified as per 2015/021934/07
- CE Approved
The Dromex® lightweight, polypropylene copolymer hard hat with retractable ventilation holes provides the head with protection against falling objects and impact, whilst designed to ensure maximum visibility,
sturdiness and wearer comfort. This innovative hard hat features the following:
• Has an increased vertical clearance for optimum shock absorption along with the crown-cooling vents for increased air flow, ideal when working in hot atmospheres.
• A protective peak and extended nape for extra impact protection to the user’s neck and face.
• A simplistic and adjustable ratchet type adjustment liner ergonomically designed for ease of use and grip, with reduced turning effort, especially when wearing gloves. This liner adjuster also folds into the helmet when not in use.
• A webbed polyester chin strap, with detachable clamps and adjustable polyamide slider buckle that fits onto 6 attachment points on the suspension.
• Has ventilated slots which can be opened/closed with the help of a shutter to prevent any rain water seepage.
• A unique rain management system which effectively manages the rain to reduce the flow of water down the neck.
• Side slots for fitment with face and hearing protective equipment.
• An eight-point attachment cradle within the shell which has a unique angular placement to provide optimum shock absorption.
• A breathable polyurethane dermatologically tested, anti-allergic, skinfriendly sweat absorbing head band and forehead comfort pad that does not stain the skin.
• Available in a range of colours which are stabilized against ultra violet degradation through appropriate UV stabilizers.
This hard hat is suitable for use in construction, warehousing, surface mining, utitilies – general working at heights, petrochemical, forestry, road construction and in all other industries where there is a risk of being injured from falling objects or when working in areas of restricted head space.
• Complies with the requirements of SANS 1397:2003, Industrial Safety Helmets
• Certified to EN 397:2012+A1:2012, Industrial Safety Helmets Vital test compliance:
Climate Conditions (optional)
Electrical Isolation tested at 2000V (optional)
• MASC 20-8361 approved, Mining and Surface Certified as per 2015/021934/07
• CE approved
Standard shell that is fully adjustable to fit head sizes between 54cm (centimetres) – 61cm (centimetres).
Style: Type 1, vented industrial cap with UV (Ultraviolet), inhibitor protector and 2-point adjustable strap
Material Shell: Polypropylene Copolymer
Material Cradle: Low density Polyethylene (LDPE)
Weight: 410 gms ± 10 gms
Metal parts: No
• Individually packed in polybags, sold as 12 helmets.
SUITABLE FOR USE IN
- General & Road Construction
- Surface Mining
- Utilities – General Working At Height
SPEC SHEET: Technical-Datasheet-DROMEX-HARD-HAT (2)