DISPOSABLE MOULDED ACTIVE CARBON FFP3 MASK
CODE: 1131 VALVED
Dromex®1131 adjustable cup shape disposable dust mask is suitable for 8-hour use against solid and water based liquid aerosols protecting the user from inhaling in dangerous particulates and nuisance fumes. For use in high toxicity dust areas when used in, welding, mining, asbestos removal, construction and general material handling industries.
- Low breathing resistance for increased wearer comfort
- Fully adjustable head straps
- Colour coded plastic adjustable nose clip
- Contour face seal for performance and comfort
- Exhalation valve reduces hot air build-up and provides easy breathing in hot and humid environments
- Active carbon pre-filter for nuisance organic vapours, welding fumes
- BS EN 149:2001 + A1:2009 FFP2 OR NR D
- NRCS AZ2004/14
Please note:Due to current demand our mask stock varies between coated nose clips and metal uncoated nose clips and either type is supplied based on availability. Quality and standards remain unchanged.