D59 FLAME & ACID JACKET
- 50mm silver flame retardant double needle topstitched reflective tape on arms & legs
- YKK concealed brass zips with 2 way slider
- 2 breast pockets with with V-flap
- 2 hip side pockets and tool pocket on pants
- 1 back hip pocket
- Fully triple stitched garment
- Elasticated cuffs
- The natural fibres add comfort and breathability
- Protection in the event of a Flash Fire, Accidental Chemical Spillage
Sizes:28 – 64
- SANS 434
- SANS 1387-4
- SANS 1423-1
- ISO 6530 (HNO3, HCL, H2SO4 & NaOH)
- 100% Cotton, 300/320gsm fabric
- A flame retardant and coated acid resistant fabric
SUITABLE FOR USE IN
- Petrochemical, Oil & Gas
- Mining Industry
- Maintenance & repairs including installations
- Utilities Power Generation
Dromex® D59 flame and acid treated jacket and pants are designed to protect the user from the hazards of accidental flame contact and acid splashes reducing injury and loss of life when working in hazardous
The Dromex® DW-D59FA pants and jacket is approved to the latest SAN 434 specification and has the SABS permit marking. The D59 drill fabric construction is heavy duty and durable whilst the flame acid garment treatment technology resists the effects of flame contact and acid corrosion offering the user much-needed protection in
The 100% cotton satin weave finish, natural fibre construction makes this garment comfortable and breathable.
This garment consists of the following:
• Collared jacket with internal hanger loop.
• High visibility flame retardant reflective tape on arms for enhanced visibility when working in poor lighting environments.
• Concealed brass YKK zip closure.
• 2 Open waist pockets and 1 left breast pocket with a mitred flap and concealed metal press stud closures.
• Side slits for better fit over waist.
• Elasticated sleeve cuffs prevents the risk of loose clothing caught in machinery.
• Seams with triple needle topstitching for added durability.
• Flame retardant and acid resistant embroidery on arm for garment identification.
• All seams with triple needle topstitching for durability.
• Flame retardant reflective tape on leg for enhanced visibility when working in poor lighting environments.
• A concealed brass YKK zip and with metal nickel button closure at waist.
• Two fronts swing pockets and a rear mitred open pocket.
• A tool pocket on the right leg.
• A high visibility Dromex® sidewinder label.
• Inner elasticated waist for optimum fit and flexibility with 7 belt loops.
This garment is suitable for use in general work environments such as engineering, smelting operations, mining, construction, oil and gas, petroleum, maintenance, repairs and welding industries.
Style: Navy blue pants and jacket with high visibility reflective tape on arms and legs.
Fabric composition: 100% Cotton.
Reflective: 50mm Silver flame retardant tape.
Additional: Also available in a Boilersuit style,
Dromex® part number DW-D59FA-0.
SPEC SHEET: Technical-Datasheet-DW-D59-FLAME-ACID-SUIT (5)