DISPOSABLE MOULDED FFP3 MASK
CODE: 1231 VALVED
- Low breathing resistance for increased wearer comfort
- Fully adjustable head straps
- Colour coded plastic adjustable nose clip
- Contour face seal for performance and comfort
- Exhalation valve reduces hot air build-up and provides
- BS EN 149:2001 + A1:2009 FFP3 NR D
- NRCS AZ2004/15
Please note:Due to current demand our mask stock varies between coated nose clips and metal uncoated nose clips and either type is supplied based on availability. Quality and standards remain unchanged.
Dromex®1231 adjustable cup shape disposable dust mask is suitable for 8-hour use against solid and water based liquid aerosols protecting the user from inhaling in dangerous particulates. For use in high toxicity dust areas when used in, mining, asbestos removal, agriculture, construction and general material handling industries.
The Dromex® 1231 disposable dust mask, features the following:
• A contour seal for users comfort.
• Four adjustable elasticated mask straps, covered in polyester, allowing optimum fit and protection against dust hazards.
• A non-metal adjustable nose clip for ease of moulding onto nose.
• Polypropylene and polyester synthetic material preventing allergies.
• Light weight and comfortable to use.
The exhalation valve promotes cool and comfortable breathing within the mask by removing hot exhaled breath, making the respirator easier to use, especially in hot humid environments.
The pre-filter scrim also protects the mask body from dirt and clogging making this mask the ideal solution for prolonged user comfort.
• Gases and/or vapours are present except for respirators designated as protecting against vapours, in which case vapour concentrations should not exceed 4.5 NPF.
• The requirement for leak tightness is unlikely to be achieved if worn against a beard or facial stubble.
• Do not use in explosive atmospheres.
• Not to be used for firefighting.
When transporting this product, retain in its original packaging and keep away from mechanical and chemical hazards.
None of the materials or processes used in the manufacture of these products are known to be harmful to the wearer. The manufacturer has examined under the system for ensuring quality of production by means of monitoring and inspection.
These disposable dust half masks are designed to accommodate the basic safety requirements and standards for Personal Protective Equipment.
The information contained herein is intended to assist the wearer in the selection of personal protective equipment.
Actual conditions of use cannot be directly simulated in a test environment therefore it is the responsibility of the user and not the manufacturer or supplier to determine the disposable dust, half mask suitability for the intended use.
Compliance & Conformity
NRCS Homologated as per SANS 10338:2009 as required by the Occupational Health and Safety Act, 1993 (Act No. 85 of 1993), and the Mine Health and Safety Act, 1996 (Act No. 29 of 1996). SANS 50149:2003 Respiratory protective devices – Filtering half mask to protect against particles– Requirements, testing, marking, NRCS Type Approval No. NRCS AZ2004/15. BS EN 149:2001 + A1:2009 Respiratory protective devices – Filtering half masks to protect against
particles. Dolomite tested as per BSI, CE 690046.
Style: Disposable, adjustable, white, cup shape,
dust mask with exhalation valve
Protection class: FFP3 NR D(Dolomite tested) Protection Factor (NPF): 50 x OEL
Assigned Protection Factor (APF): 20 x APF
Particulate size distribution: 0.6 µm (MMD) & 0.4 µm (SD)
Total Inward Leakage: <2%
CO2 content of inhalation: < 1%
Filtering Efficiency: 99 %
Dolomite Tested: DRB 4/15 dolomite @ 4mBar for 95 l/min
1. Spun bond polypropylene scrim.
2. Polyester fabric.
3. P3 Melt Blown filter medium.
4. Polyester non itch mask body.
5. Orange plastic coated nose bridge adjuster.
6. Contour Seal
7. Elastic head bands.
8. Polypropylene adjuster.
9. Polypropylene valve seat.
10. Polypropylene valve cover.
11. TPR (Thermoplastic Rubber) valve diaphragm (Silicone).