D59 SABS MARKED ANGLO BOILER SUIT
- Two-way YKK concealed brass zip
- Fully triple stitched shoulders, arm holes, side seams, in-leg & back rise
- 50mm silver reflective tape on front of garment and 50mm Flame Retardant orange reflective tape on back of garment
- Left breast pocket with V-flap, pen division on top of flap
- Cargo pocket with concealed press stud V-flap and patch back Hip pocket
- 100% Cotton
- 270gsm fabric
- The natural fibres make this garment comfortable and breathable
SUITABLE FOR USE IN
- Steel installations
Dromex® DW-D59-ANGUB, 100% cotton boilersuit is designed to protect the user from basic hazards such as abrasion whilst being durable and hardwearing commonly used in the mining, rigging and steel installation industries.
The Dromex® DW-D59-ANGUB boilersuit is approved to the latest SANS 434 specification and has the SABS permit marking.
The Dromex® D59 100 % cotton fabric construction is breathable, preventing accumulation of sweat especially when working in hot and humid environments and being natural is hypoallergenic, reducing skin
irritations whilst promoting comfort. This fabric also provides thermal insulation when working in cooler environments.
This attire consists of the following:
• High visibility flame retardant reflective tape on arms, legs, back of jacket (30cm length cross pattern) and above breast pockets for enhanced visibility when working in poor lighting environments.
• Collared neck with hanger loop.
• Concealed 2 way zip with concealed metal button closure.
• Seams are triple needled topstitched for added durability.
• 2 Breast pockets with a mitred flap,1 open pant pocket and 2 swing pockets and slit.
• Ruler pocket on trousers features double needle topstitching.
Style: Unbleached, 1-piece long sleeve boiler- suit, with high visibility reflective tape.
Fabric composition: 100% Cotton.
Reflective: 50mm Lime high visibility tape with 19mm silver reflective.
Packaging, Storage & Obsolescence
DW-D59-ANGUB size 30 – 48 is packed in a polybag and sold as 15 units.
DW-D59-ANGUB size 50 – 64 is packed in a polybag and sold as 10 units.
Should there be visible damage such as tears, it is recommended to
replace the garment immediately.