- Polycarbonate dual lens
- Black vinyl adjustable temples
- Soft nose seat for comfort
- Ergonomic design to fit snug with the face contour
- Compatible with respiratory equipment
- Anti-fog lens
- Anti-glare lens (Grey)
- Scratch resistant lens
- 180° lateral vision
Dromex® CLASSICS polycarbonate dual lens spectacles are designed to protect the user’s eyes from flying debris, particles, UV (Ultra Violet, DV-55C-AF model) light and sun glare (DV-55G-AF model) during work activities. Suitable for indoor and outdoor environments (DV-55G-AF), construction, warehouse and general industry applications without compromising worker safety and vision.
Designed for compatibility with other PPE, such as industrial hats, hearing protectors and respiratory protective half mask devices. The Classic spectacle is lightweight with an anti-scratch, anti-fog and impact resistant polycarbonate lens, adjustable temples and soft rubber nose pad.
These features ensure a firm fit promoting enhanced product perfomance and user comfort.
- Failure to adhere to all instructions and precautionary measures can result in injury.
- If the user has eye conditions or vision impairment, they must consult with a registered physician prior to use.
- Any damages to this protective eyewear, may reduce clarity of sight that could result in injury.
- Following any major detectible defects on the spectacle, the spectacle should be replaced immediately.
- This protective eyewear is suitable for use to the lowest marking on the lens (ocular) and frame.
- If the lens becomes damaged the spectacle should be replaced.
- This spectacle is designed to be used with other PPE equipment.
- Although the manufacturer has examined this eyewear under the system for ensuring quality of production by means of monitoring and inspection, we recommend that all eyewear should be thoroughly inspected before use to ensure no damage is present.
None of the materials or processes used in the manufacture of these products are known to be harmful to the wearer. The gloves and information contained herein are designed to accommodate the basic safety requirements and standards for Personal Protective Equipment. Actual conditions of use cannot be directly simulated in a test environment, therefore it is the responsibility of the user and not the manufacturer or supplier to determine the suitability for intended use.
Compliance & Conformity
Conforms to CE, EN 166:2001. Revision of certification in progress.
Quality System as per ISO 9001:2008.
Style: Polycarbonate lens with UV protection (clear lens colour) or sun glare protection (grey lens colours) rubber nose pad and adjustable temples
Lens: Polycarbonate, that is anti-fog and scratch resistant
Frame: Nylon frame and hard rubber temples
Refractive Power: ±0.06 D
Astigmatism: 0.06 D
Optical class: 1 – ± 0, 06 DIOPTRES for permanent wear
Lateral vision: 180 degrees
Minimum Velocity particles: Class F, 45 m/s
Additional: Available in clear lens, part number DV-55C-AF and grey lens, part number DV-55G-AF
- EN166 F CE
- Clear: DV 1 FN
- Grey: DV 5-2,5 1FN
SUITABLE FOR USE IN
- General industry
- Safety officers
- Construction environment