Proudly positioned as the country’s top selling Chelsea boot, the Zeus is now available on the lighter and wider Gladius sole unit. Fitted with elastic side gussets and pull-tabs to allow for easy entry and exit into the boot, the Zeus is available in a choice of black or brown and can be purchased with or without a steel toe cap.
• Cut from 1.9mm – 2.1mm Smooth Buffalo full-grain leather.
• Elastic side gussets and 2 pull-tabs for ease of entry and exit of the boot.
• Heel stiffener for shape longevity.
IN-SOCK & TOP SOCK
• Anti-static in-sock is made from 2mm non-woven material.
• The top sock is made from a durable polyester material that offers abrasion resistance and is quick-drying in nature. The top sock is treated with Ultra-Fresh technology to impart anti-bacterial and anti-static properties to the material. The top sock contains anti-static stitching and has been treated with a lemon scent for lasting freshness.
• The vamp lining is made from non-woven synthetic fibre for enhanced comfort and breathability.
• The quarter lining is made from black ferrabelle non-woven material laminated to 4mm foam for enhanced comfort and breathability
• Steel Toe Cap.
• Can withstand an impact load of 200 joules.
• Also available with a Soft Toe – 8114
• Shank reinforcement for additional arch support.
• The Gladius sole is made from Double Density PU/PU.
• The midsole is made from a flexible low density polyurethane with a shore hardness of 0.45mm – 0.50mm.
• The outer sole is made from a hardwearing polyurethane with a shore hardness of 0.64mm – 0.65mm.
• The boot can withstand temperatures up to 95°C.
• The boot has SRA rated slip-resistance.
• The boot is anti-static.