The Robust shoe has found popularity in the market due to its corporate inspired design paired with safety functionality. The padded collar ensures comfort and ankle support, while the metal rivet and cap enhances the durability and adds sophistication. Available in a choice of black or tan the shoe is available with or without a steel toe cap to suit the wearer’s requirements.
• Cut from 1.9mm – 2.1mm Barton Print leather.
• 10mm EVA padded collar for enhanced comfort and ankle support.
• Metal rivet and cap reinforcing for enhanced durability.
• Heel stiffener for shape longevity.
• 3 pair eyelet lace-up.
• 90cm black and grey or black and tan braided nylon laces with central core for additional strength.
IN-SOCK & TOP SOCK
• Anti-static in-sock is made from 2mm non-woven material.
• The top sock is made from a durable polyester material that offers abrasion resistance and is quick-drying in nature. The top sock is treated with Ultra-Fresh technology to impart anti-bacterial and anti-static properties to the material. The top sock contains anti-static stitching and has been treated with a lemon scent for lasting freshness.
• The vamp lining is made from non-woven synthetic fibre for enhanced comfort and breathability.
• The quarter lining is made from black ferrabelle nonwoven material laminated to 4mm foam for enhanced comfort and breathability.
• Steel Toe Cap.
• Can withstand an impact load of 200 joules
• Shank reinforcement for additional arch support.
• The Maxeco sole is made from Double Density PU/PU.
• The midsole is made from a flexible low density Polyurethane with a shore hardness of 0.45mm – 0.50mm.
• The outer sole is made from a hardwearing Polyurethane with a shore hardness of 0.64mm – 0.65mm.
• The shoe can withstand temperatures up to 95 C
• The shoe has SRA rated slip-resistance.
• The shoe is anti-static.