The Sport shoe has become a household name at petrol filling stations throughout the country due to its SRC slip-resistance rated soles and anti-static properties. The discerning black design allows this shoe to fit seamlessly with uniform requirements and coupled with its extended size curve, the Sport has become a favourite in the industry.
• Cut from 1.9mm – 2.1mm Buffalo Print leather with green mesh collar and tongue laminated to 7mm foam.
• 10mm padded collar for enhanced comfort and ankle support.
• 7mm padded tongue from mesh fabric.
• Additional PU bellows tongue for added protection.
• Heel stiffener for shape longevity.
• 4 pair metal D-rings and 1 pair telescopic eyelets for quick lacing and release.
• 90cm black and green braided nylon laces with central core for additional strength
IN-SOCK & TOP SOCK
• Anti-static in-sock is made from 2mm non-woven material.
• The top sock is made from a durable polyester material that offers abrasion resistance and is quick-drying in nature. The top sock is treated with Ultra-Fresh technology to impart anti-bacterial and anti-static properties to the material. The top sock contains anti-static stitching and has been treated with a lemon scent for lasting freshness.
• The vamp lining is made from non-woven synthetic fibre for enhanced comfort and breathability.
• The quarter and tongue lining are made from black ferrabelle non-woven material laminated to 4mm foam for enhanced comfort and breathability.
• Steel Toe Cap.
• Can withstand an impact load of 200 joules.
• Shank reinforcement for additional arch support.
• The Apollo sole is made from Double Density PU/PU.
• The midsole is made from a flexible low density Polyurethane with a shore hardness of 0.45mm – 0.50mm.
• The outer sole is made from a hardwearing Polyurethane with a shore hardness of 0.64mm – 0.65mm.
• The shoe can withstand temperatures up to 95°C.
• The shoe has SRC rated slip-resistance.
• The shoe is anti-static.