The Explorer safety shoe, with extra-wide fitting steel toe cap, is recommended for individuals who spend long hours on their feet. The shoe boasts a full-grain leather upper with padded collar and bellows tongue and features easy lacing D-rings for fast removal in an emergency. The parabolic concave curve of the sole cushions impact and adds ‘spring’ by absorbing the wearer’s mass
• Cut from 1.9mm – 2.1mm Smooth Buffalo Full Grain leather and mesh collar and quarter insert laminated to 4mm foam.
• 10mm EVA padded collar for enhanced comfort and ankle support.
• Bellows tongue.
• Heel stiffener for shape longevity.
• 5 pair brass D-Rings for quick lacing and release.
• 110cm black braided nylon laces with central core for additional strength.
IN-SOCK & TOP SOCK
• Anti-static in-sock is made from 2mm non-woven material.
• The top sock is made from a durable polyester material that offers abrasion resistance and is quick drying in nature. The top sock is treated with Ultra-Fresh technology to impart anti-bacterial and anti-static properties to the material. The top sock contains anti-static stitching and has been treated with a lemon scent for lasting freshness.
• The vamp lining is made from non-woven synthetic fibre for enhanced comfort and breathability.
• The quarter and tongue lining are made from black ferrabelle non-woven material laminated to 4mm foam for enhanced comfort and breathability.
• Steel Toe Cap.
• Can withstand an impact load of 200 joules.
• Shank reinforcement for additional arch support.
• The Parabolic sole is made from Double Density PU/PU with a concave curve to cushion impact.
• The midsole is made from a flexible low density Polyurethane with a shore hardness of 0.45mm – 0.50mm.
• The outer sole is made from a hardwearing Polyurethane with a shore hardness of 0.64mm – 0.65mm.
• The shoe can withstand temperatures up to 95°C.
• The shoe has SRA rated slip-resistance.
• The shoe is anti-static.