The Quest safety shoe offers superior comfort for wearers who spend long hours on their feet. The fashionable double stitched upper with metal rivets provides extra strength and durability, while the padded collar offers enhanced comfort and ankle support. The sole has the inclusion of a parabolic concave curve to cushion impact and add ‘spring’ by absorbing the wearer’s mass.
• Cut from 2.0mm – 2.1mm Apollo Print leather with PU collar.
• 10mm EVA padded collar for enhanced comfort and ankle support.
• Metal rivet and cap reinforcing for enhanced durability.
• Heel stiffener for shape longevity.
• 4 pair telescopic eyelet lace-up.
• 90cm black or brown braided nylon laces with central core for additional strength.
IN-SOCK & TOP SOCK
• Anti-static in-sock is made from 2mm non-woven material.
• The top sock is made from a durable polyester material that offers abrasion resistance and is quick drying in nature. The top sock is treated with Ultra-Fresh technology to impart anti-bacterial and anti-static properties to the material. The top sock contains anti-static stitching and has been treated with a lemon scent for lasting freshness.
• The vamp lining is made from non-woven synthetic fibre for enhanced comfort and breathability.
• The quarter lining is made from black ferrabelle nonwoven material laminated to 4mm foam for enhanced comfort and breathability.
• Steel Toe Cap.
• Can withstand an impact load of 200 joules.
• Shank reinforcement for additional arch support.
• The Parabolic sole is made from Double Density PU/PU with a concave curve to cushion impact.
• The midsole is made from a flexible low density Polyurethane with a shore hardness of 0.45mm – 0.50mm.
• The outer sole is made from a hardwearing Polyurethane with a shore hardness of 0.64mm – 0.65mm.
• The shoe can withstand temperatures up to 95°C.
• The shoe has SRA rated slip-resistance.
• The shoe is anti-static.