The Nomad safety boot is recommended for those spending long hours on their feet. The full bellows tongue gives utmost protection from debris entering the footwear while the padded collar offers exceptional comfort and ankle support. The Nomad’s D-ring lacing system ensures quick release when it matters most and the extra-wide steel toe cap ensures the perfect fit for the South African foot.
• Cut from 2.0mm – 2.1mm Barton Print leather with PU collar and tongue as well as reflective piping.
• 10mm EVA padded collar for enhanced comfort and ankle support.
• Heel stiffener for shape longevity.
• 4 pair brass D-rings for quick lacing and release.
• 110cm black or brown braided nylon laces with central core for additional strength.
IN-SOCK & TOP SOCK
• Anti-static in-sock is made from 2mm non-woven material.
• The top sock is made from a durable polyester material that offers abrasion resistance and is quick drying in nature. The top sock is treated with Ultra-Fresh technology to impart anti-bacterial and anti-static properties to the material. The top sock contains anti-static stitching and has been treated with a lemon scent for lasting freshness.
• The vamp lining is made from non-woven synthetic fibre for enhanced comfort and breathability.
• The counter lining is made from 0.8mm heel grip for enhanced stability to prevent the heel from slipping out the boot.
• Steel Toe Cap.
• Can withstand an impact load of 200 joules.
• Shank reinforcement for additional arch support.
• The Parabolic sole is made from Double Density PU/ PU with a concave curve to cushion impact.
• The midsole is made from a flexible low density Polyurethane with a shore hardness of 0.45mm – 0.50mm.
• The outer sole is made from a hardwearing Polyurethane with a shore hardness of 0.64mm – 0.65mm.
• The boot can withstand temperatures up to 95°C.
• The boot has SRA rated slip-resistance.
• The boot is anti-static.