Size Range: 4 – 13
Sole: PU sole
Heat Resistance: Up to 95ͦ Celsius
Accreditation: ISO 20345
• The upper is cut from 2.0 – 2.2mm Barton Print Leather, which is strong and durable.
• This is an entry level PU safety boot for comfort and durability. Ideal for construction, contractors and anyone requiring a basic safety
boot. The low-cut padded collar gives added flexibility and movement as well as good support.
• The vamp lining is made from a special needled Hi-Tech Fibre blend which absorbs perspiration resulting in a low heat build-up and a
more comfortable shoe for the wearer. The quarter lining is from an industrial quality “cambrelle” type non-woven material with good
• The four pairs of “D” rings are made from steel, which has been treated with a corrosion resistant “gunmetal” coating.
• The lace is braided and made from a polyester yarn with high abrasion resistance together with a central core for additional strength.
• The collar padding material is made from closed cell foam for comfort and support.
Insole and Insock
• The in-sock is from a specially developed antistatic non-woven material which has directional stability, durability and comfort.
• The sole is made from foamed polyester polyurethane, for lightness, comfort and flexibility. The sole has a shore hardness of
0.60mm – 0.65mm for durability and slip resistance.
• The polyurethane sole is a good insulator against the cold and has a heat resistance of up to 95º Celsius.
• The steel toe cap complies with 20345 specifications to withstand an impact load of 200 joules.
• This toe cap has an extra-wide fit to accommodate the largest variety of feet possible, and we use 5 different sizes of toe cap
to cover the full size range of shoes.
• Footwear is packaged 10 pairs per size per carton.
• Each pair individually packaged in a box.