D59 FLAME & ACID BOILER SUIT
- 50mm silver flame retardant double needle topstitched reflective tape on arms & legs
- YKK concealed brass zips with 2 way slider
- 2 breast pockets with with V-flap
- 2 hip side pockets and tool pocket on pants
- 1 back hip pocket
- Fully triple stitched garment
- Elasticated cuffs
- The natural fibres add comfort and breathability
- Protection in the event of a Flash Fire, Accidental Chemical Spillage
Sizes:28 – 64
- SANS 434
- SANS 1387-4
- SANS 1423-1
- ISO 6530 (HNO3, HCL, H2SO4 & NaOH)
- 100% Cotton, 300/320gsm fabric
- A flame retardant and coated acid resistant fabric
SUITABLE FOR USE IN
- Petrochemical, Oil & Gas
- Mining Industry
- Maintenance & repairs including installations
- Utilities Power Generation
Dromex® D59 flame and acid treated officers’ style jacket and pants is designed to protect the user from the hazards of accidental flame contact and acid splashes, reducing injury when working in hazardous environments.
The Dromex DW-D59FAOR pants and jacket is approved to the latest SANS 434 specification and has the SABS permit marking.
The D59 drill fabric construction is heavy duty and durable, whilst the flame acid garment treatment technology resists the effects of flame contact and acid corrosion offering the user offer essential protection in the workplace.
The 100% cotton satin weave finish and natural fibre construction makes this garment comfortable and breathable.
This garment consists of the following:
• Collared jacket with internal hanger loop.
• High visibility flame retardant reflective tape on lower arm, upper arm, partial chest, shoulders and rear upper back, for enhanced visibility when working in poor lighting environments.
• Concealed brass YKK zip closure.
• 2 Open waist pockets and 1 left breast pocket with a Dromex® side- winder label, mitred flap and concealed metal press stud closure.
• Side slits for comfortable fit over waist.
• Elasticated sleeve cuffs prevent the risk of loose clothing caught in machinery.
• Seams are triple needled with topstitching for added durability.
• Flame retardant and acid resistant embroidery on arm for garment identification.
• Flame retardant reflective tape on leg for enhanced visibility when working in poor lighting environments.
• A concealed brass zip and with metal nickel button closure at waist.
• Two front swing pockets and a rear mitred open pocket with Dromex® sidewinder label.
• A tool pocket on the right leg.
• A Dromex® sidewinder label on back pocket.
• Triple needle topstitching for added durability.
• Inner elasticated waist for optimum fit and flexibility with 7 belt loops.
This garment is suitable for use in general work environments such as engineering, smelting operations, mining, construction, oil and gas, petroleum, maintenance, repairs and welding industries.
Style: Orange pants and jacket with high visibility reflective tape on arms (lower and upper), partial breast, shoulders, rear back and legs.
Fabric composition: 100% Cotton.
Mass: 310 – 320gsm.
Reflective: 50mm Silver flame retardant tape.
Packaging, Storage & Obsolescence
Dromex® DW-D59FAOR-J – jackets are packed in individual polybags and sold as 10 units per carton.
Dromex® DW-D59FAOR-P – pants are packed in individual polybags and sold as 10 units per carton.