Size Range: 3 – 12
Sole: Foamed polyester polyurethane
Heat Resistance: Up to 95ͦ Celsius
Upper: Smooth Full Grain Leather
Tongue: 1mm PU turned over EVA foam
Guarantee: 6 Months Fair Wear and Tear*
- The upper is cut from 1.8 – 2.0mm chrome-tanned Barton Print Leather, which is strong and has high wearing durability.
- This is a basic entry-level safety boot that has a high degree of comfort and durability. Ideal for the construction industry. The low cut padded collar gives added flexibility and movement as well as good support.
- The vamp lining is made from a special needled Hi-Tech Fibre blend which has excellent perspiration absorbency resulting in a low heat build-up and a more comfortable shoe for the wearer. The quarter lining is from an industrial quality “cambrelle” type non-woven material with good abrasion resistance.
- The four pairs of ‘D’ rings are made from steel, which has been treated with a corrosion-resistant “gunmetal” coating.
- The lace is braided and made from a polyester yarn with high abrasion resistance together with a central core for additional strength.
- The collar padding material is from closed cell foam for superior comfort and support.
Insole and Insock
- The sock is made from a specially developed anti-static, non-woven material, which has exceptional directional stability, durability and comfort.
- A special shank reinforcement is moulded into the midsole to give additional support under the arch of the foot.
- The sole is from foamed polyester polyurethane, for lightness, comfort and flexibility. The sole has a shore hardness of 0.64 – 0.65 for durability and slip resistance.
- The polyurethane sole is an excellent insulator against the cold and has a heat resistance of between 100 and 110C.
- The steel toe cap is imported from either Europe or South America and complies with the S.A.B.S. specification to withstand an impact load of 200 joules. This toe cap has an extra-wide fit to accommodate the largest variety of feet possible, and we use 5 different sizes to cover the full-size range of shoes.
This Sabaton Shoe has been tested to comply with SANS/ISO 20345.
This boot can be made either with or without a steel toe cap, as required, and also a flexible stainless steel mid-sole
can be moulded into the sole to give added protection against the penetration of glass or nails etc.